EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: WI, Lake Delton - 8/8/2013 to 8/11/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Outstanding..... the King of the Crown Royal Society of the Crown is coming! Even more outstanding and more importanly..... Queen Reggie as well!

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
Sunday morning is the chapter sponsored continental breakfast because people are pulling out and traveling. Friday morning is the day Dave was talking about the unofficial pot luck breakfast. Please do not forget to send me any repairs you might need taken care of on Friday morning at the rally. See everyone soon.

Tobyn

Wisconsin Lake Delton Rally

Hello,

We are considering the purchase of a Bighorn, and would like to visit the Lake Delton rally for a day. Is it possible to register if we are not yet Heartland owners?

Thank you,

Tobyn

jimtoo

Re: Wisconsin Lake Delton Rally

Hello,

We are considering the purchase of a Bighorn, and would like to visit the Lake Delton rally for a day. Is it possible to register if we are not yet Heartland owners?

Thank you,

Tobyn

HI Tobyn,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of folks here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I moved your post and thread to a better area for you. Tom should be getting back to you soon.

Enjoy the forum.

Jim M

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator

Hello,

Thank you,

Tobyn
Tobyn, I'll be at the WI Rally with a Bighorn For Sale. come check it out!:cool: BTW, Lin & I are arriving Tuesday the 6th. It will give us a little more time to play tourist.

chasdvorak

Looking forward to safe travel and a great rally. We'll bring a French toast casserole to the breakfast on Friday....the low calorie version....not!!!

Lane

Illinios Chapter Leader-Retired
We reserved a space in the campground for our Heartland MPG the weekend and we'd like to sign up for the rally. We're looking forward to seeing you this weekend! Paul & Elaine Schmidt, Springfield, IL

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
MPG????? What happened to your Sundance?
See you in the Dells.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Just checked the up-to-date sites!
We feel we've hit the jack-pot..... right between cookie and alf! Now that's a great spot!
We're planning on being there the 7th now instead of coming in on the 8th..... we checked with Country Roads and they're ok with it! (they must not know we're big troublemakers you know)!

Last edited:

tweber

The rally has started. 21 of 26 coaches were at Country Roads by Wednesday. Jerry & Jaci Volden, Terry & Jackie Spencer hosted an unofficial, unplanned great brat fry Wednesday evening. Those attending added some great dishes. It is amazing how a brat fry was mentioned and the food starts arriving. The first officially planned event is the meet & greet today, Thursday, at 2:00 in the shelter. See you there. Tom & Gerry

tweber

First official day of the rally went well. Paul & Elaine Schmidt (Lane) will be arriving Friday. Friday starts with the pot luck breakfast and the techs coming from Scenic RV at 9:00. The remainder of the day is open to explore the WI Dells area. Remember, to use the 35% off discount coupon tickets must be purchased from the Passport to Savings ticket booth. Ticket booth locations are mapped out on the back of the coupon. A number of people rode the WI ducks and took in the International Crane Foundation, and it sounded like they had a great time. Have a great Friday. Tom & Gerry

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Unruly mob here at the WI really here in the Dells gettin ready for the pig roast.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376172862904.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376172862904.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 41

jimtoo

Unruly mob here at the WI really here in the Dells gettin ready for the pig roast.

Peace
Dave

Well ,,, I would be unruly too... all them folks setting there,,, no food in front of them,,, very few drinks can be seen..... what??? Ya'll on a diet or something?? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.