EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IN, Elkhart - 5/3/2013 to 5/5/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tweber

Founding Wisconsin Chapter Leader-Retired
We will be there, too. Arrive May 01 and depart May 7 or ? Great time will be had :)

Last edited:

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
UPDATE

I want to let everyone know more about the upcoming Indiana chapter rally.

On Friday we are planning a factory tour and a tour of RV Capitol, the Heartland dealer in Elkhart. We can see how our trailers are made at the factory and then look over some new ones at the store. Discounts on both trailers and parts will be offered. Lunch and supper will be on our own.

On Saturday morning, RV Capitol will send a technician to the park to do minor repairs on our rigs. If you have anything that needs tightening or small repairs, they will take care of it for you.

How about a trip over to the new RV Parts Nation store in the afternoon? It's a new location for the RV Surplus store with both new and take-out items for sale. Should be very interesting.

Saturday night, we will have a catered meal courtesy of RV Capitol and also meet Chris Hermon, President of Heartland. I have invited both he and Coley Brady, Vice President of Heartland to meet us.

Come on Indiana, it's time to rally!

Last edited by a moderator:

kkamshop

Nice agenda Jay! I will send Ken with y'all to the surplus place, while I go check out some of the fabric stores, maybe Lolly's in Shipshe? A girl can never have too much fabric, LOL!

happykraut

Just got off the phone with Gita. Judi and I have reservations for APR 29 through May 6. She did not give me a site number. Morning for the Heartland tour is fine with us. Looking forward to seeing all of you.

Tumble Weed

IM going to Buy a Big Horn 3077RK and was wondering if going to a rally and or factory tour would be good for us to do?
Sorry not trying to hiJack...
Trying to find out stuff, I have another brand already.
Don

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
IM going to Buy a Big Horn 3077RK and was wondering if going to a rally and or factory tour would be good for us to do?
Sorry not trying to hiJack...
Trying to find out stuff, I have another brand already.
Don

Tumbleweed,

We just were in Elkhart and did the factory tour. WOW! We were blown away! Well worth the time and effort. It will give anyone a new appreciation of the complex construction process.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Erika is right on about the factory tour.
If you do attend a chapter rally you will meet a lot of Heartlanders that will be happy to answer your questions about their rigs.

Peace
Dave

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Tumblewood, we have chapter rallies coming up in April in Montgomery-north of Houston and in Durant OK. You could come to one of them. If you could make it to Elkhart IN, we are hosting an Indiana chapter rally which will include a factory tour. I hope one of these will work for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.