New Heartland Owner

dihilde

Hi to all:

I want to thank all the Heartland owners who participate in this forum. I have been reading the many threads on this forum for several weeks now, and as a result my wife and I will be taking delivery of our "new" 2011 Greystone 29MK tomorrw. Your comments, discussions, complaints (good and bad), etc. helped us make our decision to buy a Heartland product. I'm looking forward to adding my own, positive comments.

Dick and Patti Hilde
Orange County California
2011 Greystone 29MK

danemayer

Hi Dick and Patti,

Welcome to the Heartland Family and to the Owners Forum! As you've already discovered, there's a lot of useful information here along with a great community of people who are willing to share what they've learned.

Looking forward to your posts as you enjoy your new rig.

CliffP

Dick and Patti,

Congratulations on your new Heartland Greystone and Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to take a pdi checklist with you. It is a lot easier to get any problems fixed now. If you are purchasing from a "good" dealer they won't mind taking the time to go through everything. Good luck and enjoy your new Heartland!

Nathan

Dick and Patti,

Congratulations on your new Heartland Greystone and Welcome to the forum!

Make sure to take a pdi checklist with you. It is a lot easier to get any problems fixed now. If you are purchasing from a "good" dealer they won't mind taking the time to go through everything. Good luck and enjoy your new Heartland!
Like the checklist! That is a fantastic idea!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Dick and Patti, welcome to the forum.
Be sure to check out the Portal Page for a couple of rallies in Cali. One in SoCal, Temecula and another in Jackson.
You are welcome to attend.
It's a good time to share and get information from other owners.

Peace
Dave

LTZ

California-N Chapter Leaders-retired
Hi Dick & Patti,

Welcome to the forum. We have had our 29mk for almost a year now with no complaints. We are heading to the rallies in Jackson and Vegas and it sure would be nice to back in next to another Greystone. Enjoy your new Greystone and travel safe.

Chuck

SJH

Past Washington Chapter Leaders
Congratulations on the new rig! We wish you many happy and safe camping adventures!

dihilde

Hi Chuck:

Thanks for the welcome. We have been "trailering" for about 12 years and this appears to be the best rig so far. Traded in a 30' Coachmen Chaparrel 5th wheel for the Greystone. Won't be able to take it out for a couple of weeks yet. We are going to
the socal Heartland Rally in Temecula at the end of Oct. Will be fun to compare rigs and stories. We try to get out once a month for a 2-4 day trip and then do a long 2-5 week trip in late spring early summer. Again, thanks and hope you have a good trip.
Looking forward to seeing you at some point.

Dick (and Patti) Hilde

jbeletti

Dick and Patti,

Congratulations on your Greystone purchase, thank you and welcome to the Heartland family. Have fun at the SoCal rally and start making memories with your new Greystone. Also consider joining the Heartland Owners Club ahead of the rally.

Jim Beletti
President, Heartland Owners Club