EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 8/9/2013 to 8/11/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Made our reservations today! We'll be arriving on Friday 8/9 and leaving Sunday 8/11. Was told we'd be given a site when we roll in. Looking forward to meeting some east coast Heartland family!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
I will send out a little welcome as Ann & Mike are on the road. It will be great to see you guys again.

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk 2

MdMike

Hello all... I am a new Heartland owner and we are wondering about the rally. I am looking at the dates and my wife needs to confirm her time off from work. It would be our first ever rally. Are they kid friendly? We have a 9 year old. We stay at Rambling Pines every Halloween with a group from church. Nice place and only about half hour from our home.

We have an Elkridge fifth wheel, and we live in Elkridge Md. Kinda cool...

Look forward to the reply and if we can make it we will book! Thanks, Mike

MdMike

Thanks Jamie.... When I see what my wife's work schedule is we will see if we can make it!

JWalker

Northeast Region Director-Retired
This will be our 10th or so rally and our daughter has been to every one. We have made alot of new friends and always look forward to seeing them again and agian.

2013 is also the BIG rally in Goshen Indiana. If you ever get a chance......GO!!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Mike, Peggy, John & Maggie,

We always welcome you and your family to our rallies! Mike and Ann (Maryland Chapter Leaders) have put on some great rallies in their state. If you register for the rally make sure you let Ann know you bringing the kid(s) as she usually has something special for them. Your fur kid will be treated with tender loving affection too as we are a very pet friendly group!

Hope to meet you at a rally next year!

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Welcome to the rally. Mike and Ann will probably respond to these later today as the have a limited network with us on the road.

mjatwalker

Retired MD Chapter ******s
Made our reservations today! We'll be arriving on Friday 8/9 and leaving Sunday 8/11. Was told we'd be given a site when we roll in. Looking forward to meeting some east coast Heartland family!

Kelly and Michael, Thanks for joining us we look forward to meeting you.

mjatwalker

Hello all... I am a new Heartland owner and we are wondering about the rally. I am looking at the dates and my wife needs to confirm her time off from work. It would be our first ever rally. Are they kid friendly? We have a 9 year old. We stay at Rambling Pines every Halloween with a group from church. Nice place and only about half hour from our home.

We have an Elkridge fifth wheel, and we live in Elkridge Md. Kinda cool...

Look forward to the reply and if we can make it we will book! Thanks, Mike

Peggy and Mike, Hope you guys can join us.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
I called the park back today as I noticed everyone else had a site number...we are on site FR12.

Jim & Harriet

All set for the rally. We are on site FR 9.
Arrive on Thursday, leaving on Sunday.
Wish ya'll happy holidays (and a warm winter!)

Freckles

Founding New York Chapter Leader-Retired
Sign us up!!! Were making the trip. Site FR11 coming in on Friday leave on Monday !!!!

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk 2

mjatwalker

Hope everyone had a great Christmas and thanks to the folks who have signed up for our rally. There are 15 sites still open. Can't wait for spring !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.