EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MD, Woodbine - 8/9/2013 to 8/11/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rottiesmom

New York Chapter Leader - retired
Hey Ann & Mike,

We just booked our site for this great rally we will be on Site FR8. Can't wait!!!

Ophie & Wingnut

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
We just made our reservation! We'll be on site FR5 arriving Friday 8/9/13, leaving Monday 8/11/13. Looking forward to it! We'll see some of you at the NE Rally in Gettysburg (May). Anyone attending Temperanceville, VA at the end of May (May 31 - June 2)? Thinking about that one too, but nothing definate yet. Need to work around the Mrs. vacation time!

greatheron

MD Chapter Member
Good to hear there will be folks we know at Temperanceville. So, we'll have to look at the calendar a little closer and see if we can't steal another day or two!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Craig and Connie, please join us at the VA rally in Temperanceville. You will get to know many more Heartlander's in short time, and new friends will soon become old friends.:)

hillsonwheels

Mike...Please add the Hills to the attendee list. We'll arrive on 8 AUG and depart on 12 AUG. We've been assigned site TR-4.

Hope all's well with you two. We are currently camping with Eric and Dorothy in Williston, FL, which is only about 1 1/2 hours from our house. Excellent CG and except for cool mornings, weather is great! Hugs from both of us to Ann.

hillsonwheels

WHOOP, WHOOP, WHOOP......someone forgot to start the siren! :rolleyes::cool: Mikle/Ann our site number is TR-4 vice FR-4. One more time...HUGS to Ann.

mrmagoo

Hi Mike & Ann,

Our summer plans have changed, and we are now planning to attend your rally... I tried to contact that Campground today, but was not successful (not even an answering machine...)

I will continue to try to contact them... Our current plans are to arrive on Thursday and leave Monday.

I'll give you the real details once we have them...

Status
Not open for further replies.