Torque 261

Hi,

I am new to this TT, but have had others before... here is my 2 cents:

Add eletrical plug-ins in the front bedroom
Move genset switch, slide and awning switch and control panel to somewhere 'less' in view
Add more tie down rings in garage
Add spice rack or smaller racks to kitchen for more storage
Add cabinet storage to garage
Add ladder to garage bed
Add option for 4 step steps instead of 3 - trailer is very high
Add larger propane bottles
Add auto bottle switch-over to propane bottles
Add tube or something for storage for the sani-dump hose

Please and thank you!
Aaron

Add suspension lift/hold to the bed
Add suspension lift/hold to the cabinets that lift up
Change the white patio light to orange
Gas station should have a seperate keyed lock
Gas station should have a locking gas cap
Sink cover for added counter space / cutting board / drying rack
Add option for built-in DVD player / stereo
Move stereo to a higher position, but not too high

Please and thank you!

Vtxkid

Torque is the base toy hauler model and at least some of these options are standard in the Road Warrior and even more in the Cyclones... a couple of items on your list are added by the owner like the sewage hose storage. Good idea's for that and a few others listed on the forum...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

TheLindsays

I agree dvd player, cover for the sink, flip up end counter... outside compartment doors slam closure.. and yes garage storage.. I see other models have cabinets above the sliding door like the ones above the bed would be awesome and shouldnt add that much rear end weight.
The step would be nice to have 4 but we just add one of those metal folding steps at the bottom is perfect and weighs less than the other steps.
I think the thing with the 261 is if you starting adding too much then you are adding too much weight then it gets into the 5th wheel model category.. so I do creative storage to save the $$ of buying a 5th wheel and added gas to haul etc. you have to pick your battles as far as what you want to give up.