CONFESSIONS OF AN RVer (or screw ups) WE ALL CAN ADD TO THIS!

jpdoggett

Pug:: You made my day, I have bipap and just thinking about it I just had to laugh. But I know what you mean I have two dogs that sleep with us and there has been times when some one ot thing broke wind and yes you get it realy fast

Manzan

First trailer we had for 15 years then bought the predecessor to our NT 21fbs. The first time out, with neighbors watching and cameras out, we hooked up and pulled out. We have to make a sharp right turn as soon as we start to move and it is down a steep alley. Got the trailer almost straight and heard a grinding noise. I can't remember why I had put down the landing gear which was manual, but I had raised only three of them. Left rear left a nice groove in the asphalt as a reminder. First such incident in 15 years of trailering. Bent everything but managed to crank it up and when we got home, took it off and reworked everything. Worked better than the others when I was finished. Come to thin of it, neighbors never did give us any prints of the pictures they took.