Heated Holding tanks

David09

I have a 2008 Agusta model and durning a winter here in Calgary our tanks froze up. Does anyone know if this unit has heated tanks and if so is it furnace heated or electric pad heated, if electric, where is the swith for turning them on??
Thank you,
Dave o9

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I doubt that you have tank heaters.
There should be one furnace duct that blows warm air down into the belly but if it gets too cold your tanks will freeze.
There is at least one forum member that has installed electric tank heaters.
I am sure that Erika or Tony will chime in with information on installing tank heaters.

Peace
Dave

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
Or you can to as I did. Remove the underbelly cover and extend the short duct from the heater with more tubing to blow on all the tanks. Send me a PM and either give me your PH# or I will give you mine. As a side note, after I did this mod...we now have heated floors in the coach.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, we added a tank heater and some pipe heaters to our fresh water line and fresh tank, also the long runs to the kitchen. We also redirected heat into the basement better.

It takes some electrical math (so you don't overload the fuses or breakers) and a lot of time on your back under the coach, but it can be done.

http://www.ultraheat.com/tank_heaters.html

I'm not sure, has anyone called HL to see if you can buy the parts for the yeti package and install it yourself?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk