EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Winchester Bay - 6/21/2013 to 6/23/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jbeletti

...He is also a Bighorn owner, who at this point is not an HOC member, but hopefully we can get that to change soon and get him into the club :)....

Hi Rod - that's awesome that your father also owns a Heartland. Hoping both you and your father enjoy the rally. If your father joins the club at the rally - he will be able to attend the rally at no cost - just like you. Even if he joins as an Introductory Member. It's all good! :)

Jim

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I'm glad you guys get to come to the rally! What a great thing to get to do with your dad too! We look forward to meeting all of you in June.

If you don't mind, could you please email me your contact info? I like to have that in case something happens and I need to contact people with changes in the rally. I will send you my cell number so you can contact me directly in case you have a quick question or truck problems on the way to the rally.

i will update the attendee list with your names, etc. as soon as I can. I will need info from you dad too. Is he on the forum at all?

Take Care,

Kristy

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Hi Rod - that's awesome that your father also owns a Heartland. Hoping both you and your father enjoy the rally. If your father joins the club at the rally - he will be able to attend the rally at no cost - just like you. Even if he joins as an Introductory Member. It's all good! :)

Jim

Jim,

He joined yesterday as an introductory member. Thanks for the info.

Rod

We are new to the Heartland Club Owners Group, but have been to Winchester Bay Resort many times with our old fifth wheel. We are planning on attending the rally, but have a question. Friends of ours will be joining us, but they are SOB's (Some Other Brand). Since they do not belong to the Heartland Owners Club, will they be required to pay the $20.00 Non-Club Member Fee and if so, when and how do they pay? Any other information that will help us in attending our first rally will be appreciated.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hi Mike and Marge.

Your friends are certainly welcome to attend. Those who belong to the Owners Club have the rally cost paid for them as a club benefit. Those who don't, whether Heartland Owners or not, will be asked to pay a $20 rally fee. That will be collected during the rally, so there is no hurry about that.

We really look forward to meeting you and your friends. Please let me know when you have your reservations. I need to update the list at the top of this thread. I've fallen a little behind in that department! Lol

Kristy

mshunter51

Hey All...... Steve and Nancy Hunter we have just made our Reservation today for the 21st to 24th .. space 64. Had a great time last year and looking forward to this year. :)

Hi Kristy! We made our reservations today and we will be in site 65 and our friends from Carson City, NV (Art and Anna Winston - SOB's/Some Other Brand) will be in site 66. We will arrive on Wednesday, June 19th, and leave on Monday, June 24th. Looking forward to meeting everyone and having a great time.
Mike & Marge Gutsch -
Visalia, CA

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Glad you could get the reservations made! I have been off the forum for a few days due to work, so I apologize for the delay in my reply. I will update the list soon.

Do we have others thinking about coming to our rally? It's not too late to decide to join us.

Kristy

larkinstuart

Hi Kristy and Mark,
We just decided not to go to Goshen and join you guys instead. We are booked for arrival on the 20th in space 67, leaving on the 24th. Should be fun and a wonderfull trip.
Liz and Larry Kinney

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Bummer. This is the same time as the national rally...

My thoughts exactly.

If it was not in direct conflict with the Goshen rally, we would probably try to make this one.

We were forced to miss the 2011 Goshen rally, after driving half way there. So I made a commitment to do the National rally this year.

Maybe another time. Trace

Last edited:

wino2

Looks like California will be well represented at the Oregon Rally. Add Wayne & Melinda to the crowd. We are in space 68. Arriving on the 20th and departing on the 25th. Hey Liz how much Salsa do you want?
Melinda

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
My thoughts exactly.

If it was not in direct conflict with the Goshen rally, we would probably try to make this one.

We were forced to miss the 2011 Goshen rally, after driving half way there. So I made a commitment to do the National rally this year.

Maybe another time. Trace

Sorry Trace. The park is booked every other weekend for the rest of the summer (for rallies anyway)! Our little jewel of a park has been discovered.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
OK I think I have the list updated!!!!! I don't have contact information for everyone yet. If you have not been to one of my rallies before and have not already sent me info, could you please either PM it or email it to me?

Rod - I got yours but I don't have your Dad's info and I don't think I can get it from my member list.

Thanks everyone! We still have room for more. I have never run a rally with fewer than 20 rigs and I don't want to start now. LOL

Kristy

For20hunter

Rod - I got yours but I don't have your Dad's info and I don't think I can get it from my member list.

Kristy

Kristy,

I just PM'd you my dad and his wife's information. I am very excited to attend my first Rally!

jessied

Hi All,

Just made reservations. Arriving on the 20th and leaving on the 24th. We'll be in site 69.
Looking forward to our first rally.

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
We feel honored that you have chosen this to be your first post on the forum! Welcome to the family.

I will get the list updated soon and send out my info to those who don't have it.

Kristy

For20hunter

Kristy,

I have two friends that just purchased Heartland Sundance fifth wheels and are going to join the HOC next week. I have been talking to them for the past couple weeks and have them convinced to come to your Rally with my DW and I. Do you know if Winchester Bay has any sites still available for the HOC? They have to be getting close to full by now. I tried calling but got no answer. I left a message but have not received a call back yet.

Rod

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.