EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: OR, Winchester Bay - 6/21/2013 to 6/23/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gaffer

Keep calling!
Kristi,

I have two friends that just purchased Heartland Sundance fifth wheels and are going to join the HOC next week. I have been talking to them for the past couple weeks and have them convinced to come to your Rally with my DW and I. Do you know if Winchester Bay has any sites still available for the HOC? They have to be getting close to full by now. I tried calling but got no answer. I left a message but have not received a call back yet.

Rod

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kristy,

Two of my friends just purchased new Heartland Sundance Fivers at the Seattle RV Show last week. I believe they have both made their reservations at Winchester Bay already. I know for sure that one is in site #70 and I believe the other is in site 71, I will PM you their information.

Rod Ditrich

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Thanks for recruiting Rod! Lol I have been down with the local version of the crud kids are carrying to school, so, I'm behind again.

Question.......

I'm thinking we should to do a raffle since we always have a good time with them. I'm also thinking about breakfast either Sat or Sun morning. The raffle would be just like usual with each rig bringing a prize worth about $15 to donate to the cause. We sell tickets and run the raffle Sat. Night after dinner. I would need some help with breakfast, but I know I can count on all of my regulars out there for that.

What does everyone think?

Raffle?

Breakfast?

Kristy

Last edited:

For20hunter

Pacific Region Directors-Retired
Kristy,

You can count us in for whatever help or assistance you might need. Just say the word. Again, this is our first Rally so we are newbies and have no idea of what to expect.

Rod

shelsay

Hey Kristy--

Your ideas for raffle and breakfast sound good to us. We'll be glad to help--just let us know what you need. Since we are locals to the campground (about 25 miles away), we pretty much know our way around the area.

Pat and Dave

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Hey Kristy--

Your ideas for raffle and breakfast sound good to us. We'll be glad to help--just let us know what you need. Since we are locals to the campground (about 25 miles away), we pretty much know our way around the area.

Pat and Dave

Thanks Pat and Dave. I know Sherman and Mandi look forward to seeing their Uncle Mark again too. lol Kona wants to see Uncle Dave!

OK Everyone .... I have updated the top of the thread to include the raffle and the possibility of breakfast. I have also updated the list. If anyone has registered with the park and not let me know, please post here or send me an email or PM.

AND - Welcome to our two new Sundance owners!!!! Please post and tell us a little about yourselves.

Thanks,
Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Kristy,

Two of my friends just purchased new Heartland Sundance Fivers at the Seattle RV Show last week. I believe they have both made their reservations at Winchester Bay already. I know for sure that one is in site #70 and I believe the other is in site 71, I will PM you their information.

Rod Ditrich

Rod,
Have you talked your friends into getting on the forum yet? I know you are working on getting them into the club. Are they going to be here the sames dates you and Kelly are?

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to Tom and Judy Myers (TJFivers) to the group! This will be their first rally, so we have a couple of newbies in the group this time. I know they will fit in and be made at home in no time.

Tom and Judy have not made any posts to the forum yet, but maybe they will at some point.

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
So glad you found a spot! Welcome to the group. We look forward to meeting you.

Kristy

shelsay

Kristy--

Our neighbors who just bought the Big Country made reservations this morning for space 75 arriving on the 20th and leaving on the 24th. They will be joining the owners club shortly. They are former Titanium owners (pre-Heartland) and are looking forward to meeting everyone. Their names are Steve and Carol Wade.

Pat

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
I got the message that The Wades had joined as Introductory Members. We are glad to have them!

We have lots of new owners and owners who have never been to a rally before. We plan to keep it low key and relaxing. Our favorite kinds of camping entertainment are good scenery and meeting new people with similar interests.

Unlike the Regional Rally last year, this will not be full of activities and meetings. That is a great format for the bigger, more formal rallies, but this one will have more free time to explore and for people to really get to know each other. We look forward to having time to talk to people, helping people with getting around the forum, comparing modifications, and trading "war" stories while consuming adult beverages and lots and lots of food! There is always lots of really good food.

If you have been on the fence about coming to the rally, get off the fence and make your reservations. We just hit 20 rigs, but we can handle more...

Kristy

Last edited:

mshunter51

Hi all .....Sorry that Nancy and I had to cancel this years outing for us. We were looking forward to coming... We had a chance to go to Italy for 3 months, and that was during the time of the camp out. So guess what we are in Italy now and having a great time. Lots of site seeing and a cruse... what a way to start a retirement. Have a great time and see ya next year. Steven & Nancy Hunter

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Us or Italy? You chose Italy over us! I can't believe it!

Enjoy your trip and bring pictures for next year.

Safe Travels,

Kristy

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Welcome to Kim and Robert (robzen2), new Greystone owners to the rally. It will be there first as well as their first major trip with the rig.

Kristy

Status
Not open for further replies.