owners manual 1980 prowler travel trailer

taestus

my son recently purchased a 1980 prowler by fleetwood travel trailer. we need an owners manual as we have to make some repairs ( minor ). any help locating one will be greatly appreciated.

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
You will be best served searching the internet for a manual.
At that time the Prowler was made by Fleetwood. Not Heartland.

Peace
Dave

AnnR

Hi Taestus - My husband and I just gave away our 84 or 85 Prowler this past spring when we bought our Sundance. We never had an owners' manual (bought it used) but may be able to answer simple questions if you can't find an owners' manual from Fleetwood. We had our Prowler (I think the model was 33T?) for 11 years - bought it from a retired teacher who typed up sort of an "RV for Dummies" instruction list for us and the rest we learned by trial and error. Just curious what kind of shape a 1980 trailer is in? Ours was actually pretty solid until last year - a small roof leak during winter storage resulted in a rotted wall. We wanted something a little larger with slides, so we decided to retire it instead of replacing the wall, but now one of my husband's co-workers is using it as a hunting trailer - it's still standing! Good luck with your repairs.