New 2012 Heartland North Country 29ODK, Down sized from 5th wheel

smeagher

Hello Forum!

We are new to Heartland product. We just traded in our 2008 Keystone Everest 344J 5th wheel for a 2012 North Country 29ODK. Anything I need to know about the new rig the forum would care to share with me?

Bigger is not always better. We had so many issues with this 5th wheel. In my opinion , quality product is not first priority for Keystone. After looking at Heartland product, this is the direction we should have gone.

We look forward to many years of use of our new TT. Going to be an adjustment not having as much space.

danemayer

Hi smeagher,

Congrats on your purchase and welcome to the Heartland Family and to the Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here along with a lively bunch of people who are quick to share their knowledge and experience.

If there's one thing you'll see repeatedly on this forum, it's that when there is a problem, Heartland Customer Service is outstanding.

Another thing you'll notice is that we have very active Heartland Chapters with lots of local and regional rallies. You can find the schedule by clicking on the Events link. There's a California rally in about a week.

Enjoy your North Trail and feel free to share your experiences here.

mdalja94

Hi smeagher, We are also new to Heartland product, We are up sizing from a small Salem lite to a 29ODK 2012. We pick our new camper up next week and I can't wait!!! I already like this heartland website!! have learned alot already!!:D