Lost Power Partial RW 405

cmklar

Good afternoon,
I own a RW405 and seem to be having power failure with no blown breakers or fuses in the fuse panel.
Some of the electrical in the coach works but not all. Any ideas?
thanks
Chad

jimtoo

Re: Road Warrior 405 info

Hi Chad,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

First Chad, I think we need a little more information about what is working and what is not working. Do the ceiling lights work? Does the TV/sound system work. Does the micro, air cond work? We need to know if the 12v or 120v part, or both is not working. Do the jacks work?

I assume you have checked the power where the plug is supposed to be getting the 120v. Are you at a campground or at home using an extension cord?

I know I'm asking a lot, but we need to know what works and what doesn't and what you have checked and with what.

I am also moving this to a different area and starting a thread for you.

Jim M

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Re: Road Warrior 405 info

On first glance, it sounds like you've lost one leg of power coming in. This is usually attributable to a faulty breaker at the Campground box. However, could be a loose connector behind the breaker box, any number of causes. If you have a generator, try running off that and see if the problem goes away. If so, you're probably hooked up to a bad shore power connection in the CG.