EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: VA, Williamsburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

camperjohn08

I live 3 miles from the event. I just bought a sundance last April can I attend any of the planed events

Call and make your reservations for our Heartland Camp-out.. That will give you all a chance to see just how much fun we all have when we Heartlanders get together..:angel:

We can also tell ya the benefits of becoming a Heartland Owners Club member too..

If ya can't bring your rig, then drive over and introduce yourself. Until then Welcome Heartlander..

funlabs

Dick and I would like to help out on breakfast. Can we bring a doz. eggs? How about more sausage? Do you want an electric griddle and/or frying pan? What would be helpful?

camperjohn08

Dick and I would like to help out on breakfast. Can we bring a doz. eggs? How about more sausage? Do you want an electric griddle and/or frying pan? What would be helpful?
An extra electric griddle to cook the sausage would help.. If ya want to bring anything else by all means bring them.. Looks like we are gonna have a bigger crowd of Heartland Friends and Family @ this camp-out..
Thanks Again for the offer.. We "All" will appreciate a "Good Breakfast" to start another Great Heartland Camp-Out Rally..:p

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Gosh - I wish we weren't still in the work force and live a little closer. Sounds like a great campout shaping up. Ya'll have fun!!!

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Hi Richard156, we would love to have you enjoy the camp-out with us. You will meet some of the most gracious friendly camping family ever. We are planning on having a non structured agenda (total relaxation) camp-out with the Williamsburg area providing all of the activities you could want. As you have read in these posts there will be opportunity to have meals together as well as opportunity to socialize. Give the campground a call to reserve a site and check back here to let us know if you are attending. Hope to meet you soon.

camperjohn08

Heres a question.. Are we going to have a wine tasting get together during this event??
Nancy want's to bring a bottle of wine.. we have plenty of chips..Anyway I threw it out there.. to see if anyone is Game..:rolleyes:

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Heres a question.. Are we going to have a wine tasting get together during this event??
Nancy want's to bring a bottle of wine.. we have plenty of chips..Anyway I threw it out there.. to see if anyone is Game..:rolleyes:

Did someone say wine tasting? I'm game!

By the way John, I can bring a griddle (just like the one you had in MD) if you would like to use it for the breakfast.

camperjohn08

Did someone say wine tasting? I'm game!

By the way John, I can bring a griddle (just like the one you had in MD) if you would like to use it for the breakfast.
woo hoo.. now we got four griddles for the breakfast cookout.. we are gonna need some bacon & eggs to put in them extra griddles..:rolleyes:
All kidding aside though.. wine & Cheese & Crackers one day.. Breakfast another.. it's gonna be a Party..:p

Flying Dutchman

Wow, for a non-structured lay back camp-out, things are shaping up. A wine tasting will be fun, so let's plan that for a late afternoon event. Best morning for John's breakfast is probably Saturday so all attendees can participate. (John, we will bring 2 dozen farm fresh eggs for the breakfast)I would also suggest having a pizza night (or day) at Sal's. We really like Sal's pizza and I think you will too. We are presently at the NC/SC rally in Waynesville and will travel directly to American Heritage RV Park to arrive Thursday. Safe travels and we will see you there.

fordtech 2008

we will be celebrating our anniversary on sunday and our friend cameron will celebrate his birthday on saturday marj and I may make a trip to capt. georges one night

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Since we haven't used our trailer in almost two months, we're pulling it onto the local National Park CG tonight to hook up, load supplies and get the reefer going. Plan on arriving around 3:00 Thursday. We are SOOOO looking forward to this trip. Can't wait to see everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Flying Dutchman

We are back from another memorable rally in Waynesville NC hosted by the joint NC/SC chapters and are looking forward to our gathering this weekend. Well Happy Birthday Cameron, and Happy Anniversary to our love birds Ken and Marge. We hope that you have a great time as it looks to be a great weekend. We have attracted another wonderful Heartland couple to our little camp-out, Barb and Ed Rauch will be joining us. It will be great seeing them again. Everyone travel safe, and we will see you soon.

camperjohn08

Welcome Ed and Barb - all the way from North Carolina!
Welcome Ed & Barb.. to our Camp-out..
Hey I live about 18 miles from the NC Border.. here in VA,, Does that count??:rolleyes:

And Gus.. Just washed & Shined our rig up for the trip, power'ing up the Refer today.. and loading it up tomorrow.. We too haven't used our Rig since the last event.. (except for that trip to the dealer for the New Front A/C unit) Can't wait to have some fun and Get up with our Friends..And sit around a nice campfire..:)
We will be early birds thursday morning..

Status
Not open for further replies.