EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: VA, Williamsburg - 10/18/2012 to 10/22/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

brauch

Camping Wife
What great weather we have had for this campout. Again today the sun is shining and the leaves are falling. Some of our fellow campers have gone for home, but many still remain. We will have a leftover, pot luck get together again tonight (an maybe another campfire & movie ???) and will pack up and return home tomorrow. Really enjoying this beautiful Fall weather and spending quality time with Heartland friends.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
For a laid back camp-out, all of the elements resulted in a home run. The Williamsburg location allowed for a large variety of activities and events, and not surprisingly a "shop 'till you drop" experience for some of us. The weather was "picture" perfect, with warm sunny days and cool evenings to enjoy the nightly camp fire (thanks Don and John). And the food, abundant and scrumptious, exactly what HOC gatherings have built a reputation for. I hear through the grape vine that Heartland is designing a new line of campers, all of which offer a 48 inch wide entry door:rolleyes:. But the absolute best part of this event was being with the greatest bunch of Heartlander's (and some of their SOB friends) for a memorable time of being together:). Hope to see you all and many more at our next event, ... so Rally-On!

Attachments

• 018.jpg
    018.jpg
    633.3 KB · Views: 31
  • 021.jpg
    021.jpg
    619 KB · Views: 31
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 30

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Wonder if I can retrofit that 48" door? Definitely a Grand Slam Homerun this weekend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camperjohn08

I agree .. One of the Best darn gon Rally Camp-outs we have had in a long time.. Everything from the fantastic breakfast, the wine and cheese event.. our many pot lucks.. our Many nightly Camp fires.. and not to be out done.. OUR Fantastic Heartland friends.. a good time by All. Wish we all could of stayed longer.. Lets Hope and Pray we have great weather the end of November.. so we all can do this again..:)
John & Nancy

Status
Not open for further replies.