Living Room Slide has large gap

larkinstuart

When we were in Gillette the tech. adjusted that particular slide. Now I noticed that when we slide it in there is about a 6 inch gap between the slide and the floor. Anyone have any suggestions on how to adjust that.

danemayer

A 6" gap sounds huge. Can you post pictures?

Was it that way when the tech finished in Gillette or is this something that has developed since then?

larkinstuart

Sorry guys, might be awhile for me to figure out how to get my smartphone to transfer the pictures to my computer. Working on it.

larkinstuart

I finally got the pictures on. I didn't see anything on the outside. Before the tech got a hold of it, there was a gap on the outside, now the slide is closed tight, with the exception of the inside. Looking in the inside, only the right side is lifted up.

danemayer

I'd suggest taking it to a dealer not just to have it adjusted, but also to find out why it changed. Something caused it to need the first adjustment (unless you have a brand new trailer), and something has caused it to change again. You need them to figure out what's causing the changes.

wdk450

I am wondering if how it sits inside with the slide in doesn't matter much, just how well the outside is sealed against the elements.