EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: VA, Temperanceville - 5/30/2013 to 6/2/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

camperjohn08

Hello Eric & Dorothy,
Hope you and Dorothy are doing well!!!
Just made reservations for your May Campout in Temperance, VA. I can hardly wait to get back on the road again!!!
Our site is 105B, coming in on the 29 May to 3 June 2013.
Then on to the National Rally in June in Goshen, IN.

See you soon my Friend,

Thanks my Friend,

Kim & Dottie Miranda
Just wondering.. Nancy & John Latham are already assigned site 105B we called two weeks ago.. are you sure that that is your assigned site?? Just wondering.. Because we wanted that site to be a buddy site with our friends..and want to keep our assigned site
we called 3 Dec 2012.

John & Nancy Latham

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Hey John, it will be a REAL buddy site!

Welcome Kim and Dottie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

camperjohn08

Sorry John & Nancy,

I made a mistake on our site, The correct site # is 108B.

Kim Miranda
THANK YOU very much for updating your correct site.. Ya had US worried for a moment there.. Hope to meet you all when we are there.. Thanks again..:angel:
John & Nancy

Alvenia

Tony & Alvenia are booked for site 202A. Looking forward to meeting everyone. This will be our first Rally!!

Tony & Alvenia Reese

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Thanks to all that have already signed up to attend. I intended to respond to each individually but … well let me just cop-out by claiming poor or erratic internet connection:angel:. We have been on the road since Christmas having a blast camping in South Carolina, Georgia, and now Florida with some of our dear Heartland family. We have kept the need to complete the plans for our “first” Chapter Rally in mind as we travel. But first, let me offer a special welcome to Tony and Alvenia Reese who will be joining us for their first rally. You will be amongst a group of the finest people imaginable and I am sure that you will have a great time. And to the rest of you, what more could I say than it will be great to have so many of our ‘family’ rallying together again. We are so looking forward to this.

I have added to the first post an attendance list that will be continually amended, as well as a tentative agenda for our rally. Let me know of any additions, changes or corrections so that I can update as necessary. As for the tentative agenda, I would like to leave as much free time as possible so that you will have time to enjoy the many places and activities that the Virginia and Maryland Eastern Shore offers. If you are arriving Thursday or before and would like to go out with us for dinner at Ray’s Shanty, please let me know so we can have a count. Finally, I am exploring the possibility of a designing a rally T-shirt. I will provide an update later on, but for now you can let me know if this is an item you may be interested in. More later.

f250dieseldad

Hi Eric and Dorothy, hope you are enjoying the warm weather in Florida. Deb and I will be arriving late on Thursday so no dinner for us. We would be interested in t-shirts.

camperjohn08

Nancy & I would also love to have t-shirts.. and anyway.. what's a Rally without a Special Rally T-Shirt..
And By the Way.. It's never too too hot for a camp fire.. unless we have one of those 106 degree.. in the shade.. Rallys................:cool:

klindgren

Retired Virginia Chapter Leaders
Eric & Dorthy,

Carol & I would be interested in the Thursday night dinner at Ray's Shanty and we are both interested in a rally t-shirt.

Keith

Flying Dutchman

That is great Roger, glad that you and Janet will be there.
The T-shirt design is in the works. I will post the necessary information such as cost as soon as the production run is finalized with the manufacturer. Stay tuned as I will then be asking for size and quantity information from all.

Flying Dutchman

Welcome Ed and Barbara Rauch, glad that your schedule and love of rallying will bring you up from North Carolina. Our Heartland family are coming together.:D

Flying Dutchman

The sign-up response is great, 20 rigs on tap already. There are plenty of sites available so check your schedule and join us for some great Heartland rally fun.:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.