Limited or 1-star reviews of the Heartland Greystone 32RL

Hello:
I am a first time 5th wheel buyer....and I noticed an attractive 2011 Heartland Greystone for sale at Camping World Oakwood, GA. I've tried to do some research on the Greystone 32RL but the available material is very limited. What I have found does not portray the Greystone 32RL very favorable (1 star). Why is this? Why would this owner trade in a practically new 2011 Greystone? What am I missing??

jimtoo

HI phunter408.

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and hopefully to the family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

There are a lot of folks that buy an "entry level" 5er, not as heavy,, not quite the nice appointments as one of the higher priced units and then decide they really like the rv world or maybe the floor plan just did not please them. Then they trade for another model with different floor plan.. maybe longer.. maybe shorter.. all kinds of reasons, but it happens all the time. It is not unusual to see used 5er's on the lots that are only 1..2 years old.

I am moving the thread to the Greystone area also... maybe you will get more info from other Greystone owners.

Enjoy the forum and join our family.

Jim M