Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Problems with 2013 Silverado 33RK

1. Print this Post   #11

Re: Problems with 2013 Silverado 33RK

N2snow2,

Is that pin box flex you mentioned a recall or something the dealer noticed. I am not sure what it is and if it is something I can look for.

Sent from my cell phone. Please forgive typos and spelling errors.

2. Print this Post   #12

i dont know of any recall. dealer said hes never heard of it before. but i dont think the dealers even look at this web site or just playing dumb. but sure see alot of it on this forum mine split the seem that runs trim under the cap along the right side. around and down the curve. the first time the dealer recalked it but when you hook up or drive down the road it would split the caulking. i dont think you should have to reseal it every time we use it. i really like the bighorn rv but i must have got a bad one. picked it up from dealer today going to stay at lake for couple weeks. to see if wireing problems are fixed. after that its going to factory. to get frame flex fixed. and whatever else i can think of. ive also made up my mind that if it isnt fixed when it comes back i will not sign off or except it. i also purchased extended 7 warranty but i think heartland should extend my 1 year bumper to bumper for another 4 months. because thats how long its been sitting at dealer to get things fixed dealer says waiting on parts or waiting for heartland. to get back to them. and im not bashing heartland or my dealer im just stating the facts...................thanks....

3. Print this Post   #13

Or maybe they should make it a 2 year warranty like Jayco. I hope you enjoy your trip.

Sent from my cell phone. Please forgive typos and spelling errors.

4. Print this Post   #14

Sorry to hear about all of your problems. We just purchased a 2012 Elkridge & have had numerous problems with it also. They replaced the one axle, had water coming in 2 slides. Had to realign one slide you could see outside when slide was pulled in. Also had to install new motor for rear stabilizers, front storage compartment wouldn't open & fix moldings. I hope everything is fixed now!! Thank god for Harold RV in Bath, Pa. they did a great job (considering we purchased the RV while in South Carolina). We also had problems with our 2011 North Trail when we first got it. I am convinced that all RV's have some type of problems the 1st year. It shouldn't be that way for the money you pay. I hope they fix everything for you. I had originally called Heartland regarding the axle & spoke with a technician. He was a lot of help & couldn't have been easier to deal with. But I have to give most of the credit to Harolds RV for really helping us out with our warranty work. Good luck to you!

5. Print this Post   #15

thank you....................................i agree with the 2 year warranty

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2