ATF: Cyclone - Tire Upgrade for Cyclone 3800

bd2dabone

If I were ordering a new Cyclone 3800 what are my "available UPGRADE options from the factory" as far as tire brand and size available to me?

GOTTOYS

The only tire upgrade that I know of from the factory that Heartland uses is the Goodyear G614 which is an American made G rated tire. Whether this is available on a Cyclone I don't know..Don

Huey

I have a 3010 Cyclone. After two of the original ST tires failed, one taking out the skirting on the slide side, along with the wiring, I replaced them with the LT 235/85R16 Goodyear 614, load range G tires. It was expensive, right at $315 per tire. I used the stock rims. I can say that after 7,000 miles, I extremely happy with the 614s. They consistently hold their pressure and do not show any wear. The Tow-Max tires that failed were sent to the Canadian distributor that heartland uses to determine if it was a manufacturing defect...according to them...NO... DUH! They did offer to replace the tires if I would sign a release for any libality. I did not....they are just not a well built tire for the load rating they are assigned. I highly recommend the 614s.

vakthund

If I were ordering a new Cyclone 3800 what are my "available UPGRADE options from the factory" as far as tire brand and size available to me?

The G614 is available as a option. I ordered my 3800 with them - primarily because of comments from this forum.

One day I'll put something clever in here.