New Landmark Key Largo

dglatta

We traded our beloved Landmark Augusta today for a 2013 Key Largo. We get it in two weeks and can hardly wait. WOOHOO! ;)

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, congrats on the new rig.
I might have to take a little side trip over to Ingram this Feb. and see it.
Nice choice.

Peace
Dave

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new LM. Of all the LM's, the Key Largo is my favorite.

jbeletti

Wow Dave and Kathi - Congratulations! Hope to see it next year at some of the Central Region rallies :)

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Wow! Congratulations on the new Landmark. Maybe we'll get to see it at a rally next summer in Iowa or at Goshen.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Dave and Kathi, congrats on the new LM. You'll have to bring it to the national rally in June and/or the Iowa rally in October in the Amana Colonies. It will be posted as soon as I get confirmation from the park.

wildwolfproducts

Way to go on the Key largo. Hope yours gives you that feeling ours does. We get that smile each time we drive up and see it sitting there. If something happens to ours tomorrow. There would be a new one replacing it for sure.
Pete

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
Boy I would sure be happy if I had a new Key Largo.................Oh wait, I do and yes I am happy. Really like it and hope you enjoy yours as well. Ken

dglatta

Thanks for all the congrats and well wishes. We have about worn out the dealer's Landmark brochure in the last 24 hours. We knew this was the right rig for us the minute we saw it.

We hope to see all of you at a few rallies (the Iowa rally in the Amanas will be a must) next summer. We will be wintering in Ingram, Tx again this winter so stop by if you are in the neighborhood!

2psnapod2

Texas-South Chapter Leaders-Retired
It is surly the best of the best! We love ours, and hope you enjoy yours also.