3690SL Custom ordered today - Come on delivery day!

alanfred

Test towed today, very pleased with the results.

We've added:

6pt Level Up
Individual Slide Selector Control
Dual pane windows
Rear Cap (new option)
High Gloss Side Walls
2nd Air
4 Door fridge
Electric Fireplace
MorRyde Pin Box

Deleted Exterior Bistro so we can add in it's place:

18" Dishwasher*
Slimline Beer Cooler*

*Consumer Added

big country 3690 sm.JPG

jbeletti

Awesome build. Did the dealer have one that you test towed?

Are both the dishwasher and beer cooler to be added by your and accessible from the kitchen - not outside?

alanfred

Yes, I towed a 3690 from the dealers lot. Freeway and city streets around Oklahoma City. I will install the beer cooler and dishwasher myself, both will be accessible from the kitchen. Draft tower to be mounted through counter top, with door of cooler facing exterior access door.

I have an email out to Hanwha L&C Surfaces asking them about specific drilling instructions of their Hanex material. Here is a quote from their website "The surfaces are crafted from a unique blend of acrylic resins and natural materials, allowing the material to be cut, shaped and formed to fit a range of designs".

rockerdude

Congrats on the new trailer! Can't wait to see pictures of the Slimline Beer Cooler. I've got to get me one of those, it will sure free up space in the fridge (which will make the wife happy)....lol

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Aw man - feel your pain. We ordered our coach last year and thought the delivery date would never get here. Congratulations. Now all you have to do is join the Heartland Owners Club. Check out the info under the Owners Club tab.
Again Congratulations on your condo on wheels and travel safely.