EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/2/2013 to 10/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
A LARGE bottle of Fireball would help out. It lubricates my fingers so I can add names to the list!QUOTE]

Jay...If we promise to bring Fireball...will you add us to the list also?Fireball.jpg LOL....my fingers are getting warm just holding it.

We just left a message with the campground to call us back to make our reservation! We had a blast at the first Iowa rally and made so many friends that we could not pass up the opportunity to go to another Iowa Rally. Octoberfest is GREAT! Hey...how about everyone else that was here the first time. Join us!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Paul and Sue, you got it! I'll add you to the list. The Georgians are in.

jayc

I got a PM from Gary and Janelle Bucher that will be coming with us.

bacaye

We are planning on making a trip back to another Iowa Rally....Bill and Barb Yelliott-Liming

GOTTOYS

Amana was the first Heartland Rally we went to. Our trailer was only 2 weeks old and it was the first time we used it. We had a great time, made some wonderful friends and can't wait to do it all over. Put us on the list for sure!.No Baloney.. Don and Kathy Swanson

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to get to 14 states represented like Tennessee!
We are off to a good start with 8 states represented so far.
TX, WI, MI, MO, WY, GA, IL and MN.
What I don't see is IOWA.
C'mon Iowa, the first rally was a blast. Sign up and come have some fun.

Peace
Dave

Tom_Diane

We are about 25 miles from the Amanas. We are planning on attending but my health went a little south so will have to wait for to time to gets closer to see where Im at. Shouldnt be a problem but seems like each week or month is a new thing coming up with me. Been making regular hospital stays every 6 months to a year and not less than 2 weeks at a time.

jayc

Well Tom, you'll have to get yourself well so you can come have some fun with us! Hope you get well soon and we'll be looking forward to seeing you there.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you get there. I'm not sure just yet when we'll be there, but I'm sure it will be a few days early, so if you need help in getting to the park, let me know.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Well Tom, you'll have to get yourself well so you can come have some fun with us! Hope you get well soon and we'll be looking forward to seeing you there.

Please let me know if I can do anything to help you get there. I'm not sure just yet when we'll be there, but I'm sure it will be a few days early, so if you need help in getting to the park, let me know.

2nd that. If there's anything we can do just ask. That goes for you too Jay.

jayc

Thanks Dave, I'll keep that in mind. I've got a HUGE stack of bills that I may need some help with.....(LOL)

happykraut

Called Laura this afternoon to make reservations. Left a message, but no return call yet. Really looking forward to this one.

Tom_Diane

Thanks, but as I long feel well, Im mobile and doing things I want to. First rally was fun, looking forward to the 2nd.

Lou_and_Bette

Jay, I called for reservations yesterday and still waiting for call back but please include Bette and I on the list of attendees. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and making our first excusion into Iowa

Lou

Status
Not open for further replies.