EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/2/2013 to 10/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Jay, I called for reservations yesterday and still waiting for call back but please include Bette and I on the list of attendees. Looking forward to seeing everyone again and making our first excusion into Iowa

Lou

That's great!! Amy and I (and Tucker too) are looking forward to seeing you guys again.

Lou_and_Bette

Wahoo, Laura (nice lady) called and we are reserved...coming in 30 Sept, leaving 7 Oct. Thanks for the greeting Dave, does that mean waffles on the grill are in our future?

Lou

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
If you guys will eat them I'll make them with a green light from Jay & Stella of coarse.

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Kathy and I are registered!
Great time at the Amana rally the last time! Feels like a reunion!
More attractive then ever now with waffles on the grill.... and cookie is bringing WI homemade maple syrup!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Pancakes, homemade syrup and Fireball, how much better can it get?

Tom, glad you and Kathy can make it!

Tom_Diane

I keep peeking around here. I cant believe there is no one else from IA showing interest. I am still planning but the health is still a big if for me.

Jim Posz

Okay, you've got another Iowan for the Rally. Went to the last one there (our first rally) and it was a good time. You're right, Kettlesons were awesome sponsors. This time the wife will have more time with the group; the first day of this rally is the day after her retirement. Hope it's the beginning of a long and enjoyable era.
Jim Posz
Fort Madison IA #1719

jayc

Jim, we are looking forward to meeting you at the Iowa rally. You and Betty are on the list!

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, just Call the CG and make your reservation.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jayc

We're glad to have worker bees and we'll look forward to seeing you there.

jayc

drk, we'd love to have you and that Classic Landmark at the rally but we understand that work must come first. Perhaps next time.

Do you have to own a Heartland Camper to go to one of these rallies? I sounds like a real good opportunity to talk with other owners and as you have a dealer sponsoring might be a good time to purchase so we would not be the odd goose out, rather be just another duck in the pond --- if ya know what I mean :cool:

jbeletti

Do you have to own a Heartland Camper to go to one of these rallies? I sounds like a real good opportunity to talk with other owners and as you have a dealer sponsoring might be a good time to purchase so we would not be the odd goose out, rather be just another duck in the pond --- if ya know what I mean :cool:

Hi Tim,

As the owner of "some other brand", it's up to the Chapter Leader as to your attendance. As the Club President - I am inviting you! We only ask you pay the $20 non-member fee. This is the same amount the chapter will be reimbursed by the club HQ for each club member rig. This helps leadership offset their costs for putting on the rally.

Please join us. Make your reservations with the CG, then circle back to this thread to let Jay know you are coming and when.

Status
Not open for further replies.