EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: IA, Amana - 10/2/2013 to 10/6/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Thanks for adding this information Jim, I just got an email on the same rally.

convert

Reginald Hromek
Jay
count us in for the rally. we will arrive on the 1st and leave the 7th Thanks Reg and Nancy Our Res has been made

mnkamper

Founding MN Chapter Leader-retired
Thanks for coordinating the Theater Dave! Maybe we can catch each other at Goshen and the Ireland's can pay you there?
Glad Paul is getting off work for the IA rally..... maybe he can put in for days for the MN rally too?

Flapper

Add our names to your list-Steve and Mary Wilson @ Kahoka, MO. Just made reservations with RV park so will be seeing ya'all in October (if not before!).:cool:

jayc

I got a PM from Don and Diane Merk as well as Steve and Mary coming to our rally. Looking forward to meeting/seeing everyone.

jayc

I have some good news from Gary Ketelsen, owner of Ketelsen RV in Hiawatha Iowa and sponsor of our rally. He has agreed to contact more Iowa Heartland owners that are their customers to let them know about the rally. He has also agreed to send his mobile service truck over for a day of service at the park. He said they will come over and grill some Amana brats for us and we will furnish side dishes and desserts. The club will furnish iced tea and coffee. Gary also said he has some guitar strummers that work for him and that they will come over and we can have a sing-along around the fire on Saturday night.

Sounds like things are coming together for this rally! I can't wait!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
MORE food Jay?? We're going to have to diet for a month just to get over Goshen!!! Oh well somebody has to eat it:)

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Jay,
Monica has talked me into coming. We will tag along with Dave and Amie from the Wyoming Rally in Utah to Amana, then follow you and Stella down to Canton for the North Texas rally. Really looking forward to seeing old friends and making new ones.
Don

jayc

That's great Don! Glad to have you and Monica in Amana! And traveling south to Canton will be a lot of fun too.

jayc

I just got a PM from Kim and Dottie Miranda that they are coming to the rally!

It's official now, 14 states represented! Let's keep it up, don't stop us now!!!

Iowans, you are tied with Missouri at 3 rigs coming to the rally.

jayc

Bob and Pat Wood, another Iowan that just bought a Sundance, contacted me to say they're coming to the rally.

Flapper

Since we are coming in on the 1st, if you have any tickets left for the Old Creamery show, please save 2 for us. Let us know when you want the $$ and we'll get it to you...........Thanks for setting this up! Steve and Mary Wilson

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
I will contact you in about a month as to where you need to, and how much, money to send.
If we get enough signed up we will get a discount.

Peace
Dave

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

jayc

I just spoke with Laura at the park and learned that are very limited sites during the weekend that we are having our rally. If you have not contacted the park to make a reservation with them, you could be in a less than full hookups site

PLEASE DON'T PUT THIS OFF!!

jayc

Lee and Roxy Thorson from Fudge Storm Lake Iowa contacted me to say they are coming to the rally. Another Iowan!

Status
Not open for further replies.