Central Vac hoses/attachments?

Aford01

We bought a new Cyclone 4014 two months back, and were told that the unit did not come with the hose or attachments to go with the central vac system. I have been trying to find just these parts to buy, and am having a lot of trouble. Is it true that those parts don't come with the RV? Where can I find them?

jbeletti

The central vac systems have always come with the hose and some attachments. If you're saying you got nothing at all - please contact your selling dealer so they can work this out with Heartland RVs.

Jim

TXTiger

I have a 2012 Cyclone 4014 and my vac came with a hose and several attachments. Your dealer should be able to contact Heartland and have the missing equipment replaced at no cost to you.

wdk450

Was your rig custom ordered, or off-the-lot stock? Dealers move a lot of stuff around between the rigs when 1 has missing or damaged accessories.

JohnDar

Prolifically Gabby Member
Funny. How can you sell a vacuum cleaner without the attachments? Sometimes, parts like that play musical chairs on the dealer lot. Like why didn't our stove have the folding metal cover? We had the dealer install the DustDevil in ours (bought rig from stock) and ended up with two sets of attachments!! So one set is now in the basement of the house to use with the central vac connection down there. Same wall port fitting.