EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
As I have said in post number 1, there will be a potluck dinner at 6:00 PM on Friday. Lance Duguay will be in charge of the potluck dinner so if you have something special you would like to bring contact Lance for further directions.

dave

LOL.......not exactly sure what Dave was thinking when he put me "in charge" of FOOD!!! :angel:

Sooooooo, as Director of Potluck, it would be awesome if y'all would let me know what your food intentions are....entree, salad, vegetable, dessert, beverages, etc., and I will attempt to make sure we have a well balanced diet of starches and sweets!

I am certainly not concerned that a Heartland group might run out of food!:rolleyes:

It's gonna be a fun filled rally, so get those reservations in!!

Lance

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Lance is in charge of the potluck? Who made that bad decision? I am just wondering. Santha has gone to bed so does not know
about the potluck organizer. Scare's me when she finds out.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

davebennington

Randy,

I guess asking Lance to be the potluck organizer is my fault. Given his size I thought he would know all about food.

dave

lduguay

Randy,

I guess asking Lance to be the potluck organizer is my fault. Given his size I thought he would know all about food.

dave

SEEEEEEEEEEEE.......Size DOES matter!!!

Besides, you don't want an amateur managing such an important event! :cool:

Randy

Dave, Santha talked to the campground yesterday. We are in site B10 and will arrive on the 10th.

davebennington

The latest to sign up for the Regional Rally are Joe and Linda Shejba (8paws). Joe is going to be one of the craftsmen at the rally.

dave

tracks

Well tomorrow is the day we’re suppose to pick-up our new Big Horn 3585rl, from our local dealer McGeorge RV. We’ve gotten our reservations for the rally at Waynesville, NC , April 10-14, at site A16. That is if y’all don’t mind two people and a dog joining you with absolutely no camping experience trying to learning something new.
Any advice is welcome.
Kirk & Cathy Munro

cookie

Administrator
Staff member
Kirk & Cathy welcome to the forum and Heartland family.
It's good to hear that you are going to attend a rally. You will have a great time.
And that is a great place to be for someone "trying to learn something new". Lots of good information available.
Consider joining the Heartland Owners Club.

Peace
Dave

lduguay

Kirk and Cathy,

WELCOME to the Heartland family!! We were tent campers for 30 plus years and bought our Big Country February 2011. I now cannot imagine "surviving" our first year of RVing without our newly acquired Heartland family!!!! That being said, you are coming to the right place. No question is to dumb, however, a sense of humor is a good thing to have:rolleyes: ......this forum is the BEST!!

Take a look at joining the Heartland Owners Club too.

We look forward to meeting y'all this April!

lance

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
Well tomorrow is the day we’re suppose to pick-up our new Big Horn 3585rl, from our local dealer McGeorge RV. We’ve gotten our reservations for the rally at Waynesville, NC , April 10-14, at site A16. That is if y’all don’t mind two people and a dog joining you with absolutely no camping experience trying to learning something new.
Any advice is welcome.
Kirk & Cathy Munro

Kirk and Cathy - Welcome! You'll have a ball at the rally, and don't be afraid to ask for help and advice - both on the forum and at rallies. Check out the Virginia Rally next May also! We have a great bunch here in the Old Dominion.

davebennington

Kirk & Cathy happy that you could be with us at the Regional Rally, by all means bring the dog. It seems that almost everyone has a pet that they travel with. Look forward to meeting you in April.

You might want to consider joining the Heartland Owners Club it will defiantly enhance your camping enjoyment and fun.

dave

Last edited:

tracks

Cathy and I picked our Bighorn the other day and are trying to get ready for our first trip tomorrow to Ocean Lakes Campground at Myrtle Beach, South Caroline. Boy it is big!!!!!!! Still trying realize that it’s ours.

Randy

Kirk & Cathy, If you think it is too big just bring it down to Georgia and put in our driveway.
Welcome to the heartland family and the dog is also welcomed.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Dave
Just called for reservations....secretary out till Monday so we left our name and number. Will confirm on Monday and let you know our site number then.

Paul and Sue

Status
Not open for further replies.