EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

boatto5er

Founding VA Chap Ldr (Ret)
HEY wait a minute, I haven't even been a part of this thread and you group me with this bunch; Lance, Rodbuster, Larry, Dave, Jim, Nathan, Randy. Lance, Dick (Rodbuster) , Dave Jim, Nathan and Randy I can see. They are all trouble makers but ME???

Fine, just for that I will make my reservations soon and make sure I keep an eye on all of you guys...especially Ken!

View attachment 22466

You know what they say Larry, "If the shoe fits..." :rolleyes:

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Have made our reservations for Pride RV Resort and for another super SE Regional rally. We will check in on Tuesday 8 April hot off the trail from the SC Hilton Head rally and will stay 7 nights. We have been assigned site A-14, right next to the Grand Poo Bah, Jim B:). Hope that many of my rallyholic buddies will be there, ... I love company.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Yea - Flying Dutchman right across the street. Almost rub elbows with Dorothy & Eric. Glad to have ya coming.

happykraut

After Dave twisted my arms, I made reservations for site #B7. We will arrive on 4/8 and leave on 4/15. Looking forward to seeing you all(even you Dave).

Last edited:

davebennington

Bernie,

I really did not have to twist very hard, you know you will always be welcome at our rallies. Keep on finding that hidden stuff.

dave

davebennington

I have contacted RVs for Less and Butch and Karen said they will try have the latest and greatest Heartland rigs there for your viewing enjoyment.

dave

Last edited:

davebennington

Good News, I have contacted the Waynesville, NC Rotary Club they are in charge of the local Backpack program. So on behalf of Heartland gives back we will be collecting money at the rally for the Backpack program. The money is tax deductible, if you are planning on writing a check make it out to Waynesville Rotary Foundation which is a 501c corporation and on the memo line write for the Backpack Program. Of course cash is always acceptable. Lets show the Waynesville area that the Heartland Owners Club really does care.
I will provide envelopes for your donations and we will present the envelopes to the Rotary Club on Saturday evening April 13.

Thanks,

dave

davebennington

I am going to try and fit T-shirts in my budget. So if you would let me know your shirt sizes that would be great. The shirts will be regular men's sizes.

dave

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I am going to try and fit T-shirts in my budget. So if you would let me know your shirt sizes that would be great. The shirts will be regular men's sizes.

dave

Hmmmmm, now that Kim and Teresa are coming......I wonder if "anyone" might help with some creative tee design??? Dave, you might want to pm "anyone" to see if she has any ideas :rolleyes:

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Hey Eric,

Today I got my Butterball Oil-less Turkey Fryer......had to have one after eating that bird y'all cooked New Years Eve!!

We might have to coordinate some Oil-less recipes for the Pot Luck.......never to early to plan!;)

Lance

ljsexton

Dave,

Just made our reservations. We are on Site B-5. Looking forward to seeing everyone in April. We will be arriving on 4/11 and leaving on the 15th.

davebennington

Bill & Marlene,

So happy you can make to the rally, get ready for a good time. Don't forget to send me your shirt sizes.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.