EVENT: Heartland Regional Rally: NC, Waynesville - 4/12/2013 to 4/14/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

tracks

Lance, your production brought a laugh to Cathy and me. You have a way of capturing the assents of the Rally experience.

tracks

tracks

Thanks to Dave, Julie and all the wonderful members that made this such a tremendous rally. This was just the start of our Heartland experience but it won't be our last. We enjoyed every minute. The after parties at Randy & Santha's place were such a great way meet and greet new friends. Everyone was just fantastic!!!!!! We’re looking forward to seeing everyone again down the road.
Thanks again & travel safe!!!!!

tracks

davebennington

Kirk & Cathy,

Thank you and all of the other first time rally attendees for joining us at the rally. I am sure you will attend many more rallies in the future but there will only be one first, and I am happy that you choose to come to the Southeast Regional.

dave

TandC

When we left the campground Terrell and Carol Stanley were still there and will be until Wednesday, so I told them that they were in charge and try not to get to rowdy.

The post rally rally was a great success! Details can be obtained from the Waynesville Police Department.:cool:

Thanks to Dave & Julie for a great rally
!

We appreciate all the work done by their support staff. Great to meet new folks and renew friendships with others.
Also, thanks for all the advise on the our electric hot water heating element and lubing the king pin hitch.
We appreciate RV For Less for bring the two Landmarks and giving the talk on Saturday. I should have taken notes!

C U all down the road somewhere!

kakampers

Past Heartland Ambassador
The post rally rally was a great success! Details can be obtained from the Waynesville Police Department.:cool:

Thanks to Dave & Julie for a great rally
!

We appreciate all the work done by their support staff. Great to meet new folks and renew friendships with others.
Also, thanks for all the advise on the our electric hot water heating element and lubing the king pin hitch.
We appreciate RV For Less for bring the two Landmarks and giving the talk on Saturday. I should have taken notes!

C U all down the road somewhere!

Oh man, sorry we missed it!!! LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.