------------------------------Details:
  • Number of sites held: 75
  • Site fee: $$20.00 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: 0
  • Non-Club Member fee: - Heartland Club Members only
  • Potluck: Yes The potluck will be on Friday at 6:00 PM,
  • Potluck date: 4/12/2013
  • Potluck time: 6:00PM
  • For more information about the potluck contact Lance Duguay.

Attendees:

1. - Dave (davebennington)&Julie (clubmgr) Yocum…HOC# 1006....Site - A1
2. - Lance (lduguay) & Kem (KemD) Duguay………….. HOC# 1850.....Site - A2
3. - Dale (mtnman) & Michelle (Kywoman) Heuer…….HOC# 1708.....Site - A3
4. - Ken & Faye Hyde (krhyde)…………………………...... HOC# 2061.....Site -A17
5. - Randy & Santha Allen (randy)……………………….....HOC# 1112.....Site -B10
6. - Terry & Renee Deal (trdeal)………………………....... HOC# 1305.....Site - A5
7. - Nathan & Byrd Mathis (Nabo)………………………......HOC# 1298.....Site- B13
8. - Jeff & Robin Jinks (jejinks)…………………………........HOC# 2287.....Site - B12
9. - Chuck & Patty Klatt (gracieforcamping)…………..HOC# 2303.....Site - A6
10. - Ron & Shelia Brown (ssron)……………………….......HOC# 2298.....Site - B15
11. - Ray & Lin LeTourneau (Ray LeTourneau)………...HOC# 1005.....Site - B9
12. - Joe and Linda Shejba (8paws)……………………......HOC# 1812.....Site - B14
13. - Kirk & Cathy Munro (tracks)………………………......HOC# 2333.....Site - A16
14. - Paul & Sue Alfano (alf)…………………………….........HOC# 1560.....Site - B8
15. - Jim & Nancy Beletti (jbeletti)………………………......HOC# 1001.....Site - A15
16. - Bill & Beannie Wise (tigersden)…………………….......HOC# 2305.....Site - B11
17. - Eric & Dorothy van Optstal (Flying Dutchman)….HOC# 1202.....Site - A14
18. - George & Susan Mckinney (gmckinney)…………....HOC# 2110.....Site - C5
19. - Bernie & Judi Ver Hey (happykraut)…………….......HOC# 1958.....Site - B7
20. - Ken & Kathy Adams (KaKampers).....................HOC# 1077.....Site - C11
21. - Tom & Linda Sexton (ljsexton)…………………….......HOC# 1435.....Site - B5
22. - Bill & Marlene Knieper (mbk)……………………..........HOC# 1808.....Site - C6
23. - Steve & Kathy Wilhite (swilhite)………………….......HOC# 1133.....Site - B4
24. - Jack & Judi Barnette (jjnva)………………………........HOC# 1689.....Site - A13
25. - Ed & Barbara Rauch (edrauch)………………….........HOC# 1709.....Site - A10
26. - Sam & Brenda Miller (sammy)…………………….........HOC# 2306.....Site - C9
27. - Dave Maxon & Chris Brotemarkle (dvmaxon)........HOC# 1818.....Site - A9
28. - Robert & Elaine Hewitt (saluidamtman)...............HOC# 2343.....Site - D7
29. - Don & Sharron Summers (dls1943)....................HOC# 1862.....Site - E10
30. - John & Terry Walsh (Irishreb)...........................HOC# 139......Site - E8
31. - Rob & Betty Ford (Robandbettyford)..................HOC# 2378.....Site - E6
32. - Tom & Millie Combs (ncc1701e).........................HOC# 1820.....Site - D10
33. - Ed & Eddie Booth (eb2)....................................HOC# N/A......Site - D2
34. - Terrel & Carol Stanley (tandc)...........................HOC# 2016.....Site - E9
35. - Terry & Grace Vinson (haulinem)........................HOC# 2400.....Site - C12
36. - Richard & Bonnie Waltman…………………………………….…HOC# 2203…..Site – E8
37. - Phil & Becky Smith (phil smith)...........................HOC# 1013.....Site - D11
38. -
40. -

Additional Info:

Pride RV Resort is on Rt 276 about 1 mile south of I-40 Exit 20 North Carolina. Some pull-thru sites, wi-fi, cable TV. Rate is for 2 people and 1 rig.When calling to make your reservation be sure to tell them you are with the Heartland Group to get the special rally rate. Rally rate applies to pre-rally arrivals and post-rally days. There is another rally the next weekend, so there will be a cutoff date.No private golf carts allowed unless sanctioned by the Handicap Association.
Catered evening meal Saturday night followed by entertainment. Other catered meals TBD
Sunday morning church service at 10:00 AM in the Pride Center.
We will have a Heartland Gives Back Initiative, - We will be joining the local Rotary Club in the Backpack program.
Additional details to follow.
Contact me with your site number when you have made your reservation . dyocum881@yahoo.com

Last edited:

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Can't wait til next April. Waynesville and Maggie Valley area is such a fun area to visit. Downtown Waynesville also is a fun walking town with lots of antiques and novelty stores. This one is a must.

davebennington

Byrd,

There is something I have a problem understanding, the campground is right next to Maggie Valley but they have a Waynesville NC address. Really strange huh.
Either case you are correct both Maggie Valley and Waynesville have alot of things to do and see. We ventured into the mountains and saw a few elk roaming the fields, they are a majestic animal.

dave

davebennington

I did not realize that we had so many talented and creative people in the Heartland Owners Club until we attended the North Carolina Rally. This got me to thinking maybe other folks are not aware of this. Sooooo at the Southeastern Regional Rally we are going to give these folks a chance to display their talents to everyone and sell their specialty goods that they have created.

Right now I envision this happening on Saturday afternoon.

If there is any one who is talented and has a creative side and would like to join in contact me so we can make room for you.

dave

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
For all of you who bring your "toys" the Maggie Valley area is VERY motorcycle friendly besides being a beautiful area to ride. They have even prepared a flyer with 11 bike rides around the area ranging from Easy to Challenging. The flyer will be included in your rally packet.

When you make your reservation for the rally be sure to ask for a pull-through site.

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
I did not realize that we had so many talented and creative people in the Heartland Owners Club until we attended the North Carolina Rally. This got me to thinking maybe other folks are not aware of this. Sooooo at the Southeastern Regional Rally we are going to give these folks a chance to display their talents to everyone and sell their specialty goods that they have created.

Right now I envision this happening on Saturday afternoon.

If there is any one who is talented and has a creative side and would like to join in contact me so we can make room for you.

dave

Dave can I have a special area for the "Special Effects" booth???? Hard helmets and safety glasses may be required.smiley-face-wallpaper.jpg

davebennington

Lance,

Yes you may have space to show us what you can do.

I know I said we would have this in the afternoon but with all of the responses I believe it would be better in the morning. So a slight change already in the agenda.

dave

KYWOMAN

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Dale and I will be there. We'll be on A3, will arrive on 4/11 and check out on 4/14. We are looking forward to it, the mountains were so pretty this past weekend I can't wait to see them in the spring!

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Lin & I a planning the route home from FL and this rally could be on the route home. Especially if we include the Hilton Head Rally. Wow! This could be a good way to kill a few weeks on the way back to WI. Williston, Hilton Head and Waynesville.

clubmgr

Heartland Owners Club Manager
Staff member
I forgot to mention that Maggie Valley has the most awesome motorcycle museum. It's called Wheels Through Time and is considered by experts to be America's finest collection of vintage American motorcycles. There are over 320 of the rarest and most significant of American made motorcycles; 99% of which are in running condition. There are many unique, one-of-a-kind vehicles and others you might remember from when you were a kid.

Now THAT sounds like something worth seeing!

porthole

Retired
I have been through the "Wheel" museum multiple times. Any motor sports fan should make this a do not miss, as well as any fan of american history

Just an FYI, if you can get a group together, not only can you get a discount price, but you could possibly get a guided your by the owner Dale.

Quite the expierence.

iPhone using Tapatalk

davebennington

So far we have 6 people that have said they would be interested in displaying their crafts and projects. It looks like this will be a hit.

Another thought if you have something that you are not using anymore and would like to sell it, bring it along and I will set up a sale table for this to happen.

dave

krhyde

Kentucky Chapter Leaders-retired
We made our reservations today. We will arrive on Mon. the 8th and leave on Sun. the 14th. We're on site A-17. Ken

Randy

Founding Georgia Chapter Leader (Ret)
Dave and Julie, Santha and I will attend the rally. Not sure what dates at this time. I will bring a craft display.
Randy, Santha and the Poodles

davebennington

Randy & Santha.

Happy you can make it, I will put you down for a table in the craft area. It looks like the craft fair is going to be a hit we are now up to 7 or 8 people who are going to display.

dave

Status
Not open for further replies.