EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Lance the only one I came up with is the great outdoors movie. I think I will have to leave to others here see more movies than we see. Dale

lduguay

Past North Carolina Chapter Leader
Lets try this.....What KIND of movie do we want?

CLASSIC

COMEDY x

DRAMA

ZOMBIES

ACTION

FAMILY

Your input please......if not, it will be "projectionist" choice. :cool::rolleyes::cool:

Last edited:

lduguay

How about the Classic Comedy, "RV" ?

Great movie......just watched it at the Fall rally :( We have "The Long Long Trailer" scheduled for the SE Regional rally. Not a lot of "RV" comedies available, but I have a few other movies that will be enjoyable if no one comes up with a good suggestion.

Flying Dutchman

Virginia Chapter Leaders - Retired
Let's have the projectionist pick. Love "RV" and "The Long Long Trailer", BUT, have seen them both soooooooooo often ..........:eek:

mntnman

Please call to make your plans for this rally the resort is getting all booked for the weekend. We would love to have more heartland rigs that others in the resort. Dale

trdeal

Very much looking forward to being in HH again and seeing our good Heartland friends and making some new ones. This is a great cg in a great area and we are going to be there at a great time of year.We are going to have a blast! Hey Lance! How about the movie Wild Hogs! That might be a good one for the Heartland crowd.

Rodbuster

We arrived yesterday. For all of you that are just "thinking" about coming to this rally, get on the phone and make your resevrvations now. This place is beautiful. We are here for or days and then off to the "Williston Rally" in Florida. We're disappointed that we will not be able to attend the Hilton Head rally because my sister from New Hampshire will be visiting us in Florida for Easter.

Lance did a great job in picking out this place for a rally....I'm sure you will all have a great time.
Dick

trdeal

I just hope Lance behaves this time. We may be bringing some special guests.

lduguay

Terry,

Wild Hogs is a great idea......Do I get a 2nd?

Can Renee bring her projector? I will bring the screen and sound system.

Dick, I wish I was smart enough to pick this place, but it is out of my NC jurisdiction......Dale gets ALL the glory!!

mntnman

Lance I will 2nd wild hogs for the movie.

Dick I will stop by and say hello before we head home today. I see you pick one of the sites with a water fall.

Dale

trdeal

Terry,

Wild Hogs is a great idea......Do I get a 2nd?

Can Renee bring her projector? I will bring the screen and sound system.

Dick, I wish I was smart enough to pick this place, but it is out of my NC jurisdiction......Dale gets ALL the glory!!
Lance Renee can bring her projector. But you have to promise to behave. I think we have that movie here if you want us to bring it.

lduguay

Behave?????? Can't promise that!!:rolleyes:

Got a couple other movie suggestions......Invincible, Open Range, Last of the Mohicans and Mrs. Doubtfire......we will bring a bunch and make a game time decision.....wooowhooooo!!!

mntnman

All we have 2 weeks until the rally. I will get out a list of the planned events in the next few days. We will not have the catered breakfast since we do not enough people to keep the cost down so please give me ideas for what think we should do for the Saturday breakfast. Do you think we need a list for the pot luck or just wing it? I like the surprise myself.

Dale

Rodbuster

Hi Dale...Hi Michelle,
It was nice of you to stop by our site while we were staying at Hilton Head. We left there this morning and arrived at Willeston, FL about 1:30 for Mickey's rally.
It's too bad that you had to cancel the catered breakfast. As we mentioned to you when you stopped by, we certainly would have attended your rally but we are getting company from up north for Easter. Sure hope we can make it next year. Beautiful area and outstanding campground.

Dick

lduguay

Hey Dale,

"Gametime" decisions will work great with this group......Renee, might have to warm up those pancakes flippers for the Regional Rally the next weekend!! We can do biscuits & gravy.

Looking forward to seeing y'all soon!!

Lance

Status
Not open for further replies.