EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: SC, Hilton Head Island - 4/5/2013 to 4/7/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALF

Former Georgia Chapter Leaders
Home safe! Thank you to Dale and Michelle...Great Rally!!!we had a great time! Lance...Thanks for the movie! We had such a good time this past weekend that we are going to try to get to NC on Thursday instead of Friday. Rally ON!!!

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Glad to hear everyone is making it home safely. Michelle andi finally made it home after 5 hours on the road. Glad to hear everyone had a good time, I know we did! We are looking forward to seeing everyone again this coming weekend.

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
First and foremost, a HUGE Thank You to Dale & Michelle for a great rally. HHH was very nice except I never was able to connect to their wifi. Really nice room for our activities and a nice fire Friday evening. Sue! Bring that Cinnamon stuff to Waynesville.:eek:

Alert!!! I-95 north from SC170 is terrible. many many pot holes and I really feel this was the cause of my tire issue although the jury will be out a long time on it. I'll just move on. A better alternative may be 17 to Charleston and take the bypass up to I-26.I know last year they were doing a totally new road between Beaufort and Charleston.

mntnman

Past Chapter Leader, SC and KY
Ray sorry that you found out that we need to have the roads in South Carolina that are in need of repair. Hope the tire issue was very minor. See you in Waynsville.

Status
Not open for further replies.