EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Santo - 3/22/2013 to 3/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Some great news, Explore USA RV in Fort Worth will be providing BBQ meats for the Potluck Dinner on Saturday night. The General Manager and Sales Manager will also join us for the pot luck dinner.

danemayer

Some great news, Explore USA RV in Fort Worth will be providing BBQ meats for the Potluck Dinner on Saturday night. The General Manager and Sales Manager will also join us for the pot luck dinner.

That's great Terry. Looking forward to seeing everyone.

pegmikef

Good Deal Terry. It seems to me that Explore USA always gives our rallys great support and I really appreciate it.

Terry H

Staff member
This evening about 17 persons of the rally crowd that arrived yesterday or today went to the Brazos River Cafe, we had lots of fun and ate lots of yummy fried catfish and other seafood. The fun has begun! More rigs coming in tomorrow!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Well, another great rally is winding down. Great job Terry and Carol! We have played dominoes, visited, did tours of trailers this afternoon and had a wonderful potluck dinner this evening. Thanks go to Explore USA for furnishing the delicious barbecue.

A few of us will be staying until Monday, so the fun hasn't completely ended yet.

Let the rally season begin!

danemayer

We've been having a great time. Wonderful pot luck last night with barbecue supplied by Explore USA. It's been great visiting with everyone and making new friends. And of course Terry and Carol have done a great job.

dfowler

Thank you so much Terry and Carol for all of your hard work. This was a wonderful rally getting to meet new and old friends, great food and fun times together. We had so much fun and looking forward to national and our fall rally.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Thank you Terry and Carol for a fun rally. Everything was great! We enjoyed visiting with everyone and making new friends. Thanks for all your hard work!

Terry H

Staff member
Thanks for all of your comments; I am glad everyone had lots of fun this weekend.

Carol and I also had a great time this weekend, visiting with everyone and making the rally happen. It could not have happened without all of you being here. Thanks for everyone’s help with setting up, cleaning up and taking down the tables and chairs.

Today 8 units are staying over until Monday. 12 people got together and went to lunch at Pasta Fina in Mineral Wells. It was some great Italian food. While we were at lunch Carol and I presented $245.00 to Tammy Lovell, Director of Backpack Buddies Ministry. Way to go North Texas Heartlander’s we exceeded our Goal of $200.00 for Heartland Gives Back!

I have placed the Rally photos in the Heartland Owners Gallery in the Rallies/2013/North Texas – Spring folder.

Hope to see you’all In Canton, TX in October for the next North Texas Chapter Rally.

Attachments

• DSC00926Sm.jpg
    DSC00926Sm.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 32
  • DSC00955Sm.jpg
    DSC00955Sm.jpg
    158.2 KB · Views: 27

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great looking bunch! Wish we could have been there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry H

Staff member
I wish you and Tony could have been here. Did you make it back home today?

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes Terry, we made it home Sunday late afternoon.

Our visit to Elkhart was quite an experience! Look for a story in the upcoming Heartland Highlights! ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pegmikef

Hey, now I am sorry we missed lunch on Sunday (but I think we had gone to Ft Worth). Great job Terry and Carol. We, like everyone else, sure enjoyed ourselves. We got home yesterday, but I am just now getting around to the forum so I know this is a little late. Great pix by the way. Mike and Peggy

Hehe it is even later now because the busy server bumped me out when I tried to save this earlier

Terry H

Staff member
Yes, Mike you had already left for Fort Worth. From the time the lunch plan began to the time we left for lunch was about 15 minutes! I am glad you had a enjoyable time at the rally. We will see you in a couple weeks.

Terry H

Staff member
I received an email today from Rev. Lianne Turner of First United Methodist Church of Mineral Wells, Thanking us for our donation to Backpack Buddies. I have attached a snap shot of the email for you to read.

Attachments

• email.JPG
    email.JPG
    49.6 KB · Views: 21
Status
Not open for further replies.