fireplace

ghosst666

we have a 3300sk..2009 sundance ..would like to purchase fireplace to install in space below t. v . in stock or purchase:confused: off store side..

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
I researched this last year. I asked on the forum if other ElkRidges that had fireplaces could give me info. I took measurements and ended up at Lowes Home Improvement, because they carried Dimplex, the brand HL was using at the time. I found one but it was special order, and about $400, So we filed it away as an option but we haven't pulled the trigger.

You might try calling HL customer service/parts, have your vin# handy. They can probably tell you what fireplace fits there and what it may cost.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jimtoo

Hi ghosst666,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

I would suggest you call Heartland Customer Service, 877-262-8032. Have your VIN handy when you call. Also if your a member of the Heartland Owners Club you will receive a discount on parts. You can get model that will fit I would think and maybe shop locally.

Jim M

ghosst666

ok thanks guys ..will call hl ..but will shop around here ..cost to ship to canada would be the difference in the cost to buy here..again thanks..

Birchwood

Ask the fatory what size they would install as an option and search for that unit.It cost $800
but fit like a glove into the cabinet.The electical panel had a fireplace breaker sticker on it but
was not wired for a fireplace .I had to run a 12 wire and install a recepticle for our fireplace.
It needs to be on its own circuit as its 1500 watts and draws close to 13 amps.

Gaffer

ok thanks guys ..will call hl ..but will shop around here ..cost to ship to canada would be the difference in the cost to buy here..again thanks..
Seems to me that when I talked to Dimplex about my fireplace they had HQ in Canada.