EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: TX, Canton - 10/11/2013 to 10/13/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yay Diane! Can't wait to meet fellow ElkRidge owners!

I'm pretty sure that you need to do is call the RV park and tell them you are coming for the Heartland Owners Rally. Tell them your dates of arrival and departure. Ask for your site number, then post it and the dates back here. Terry will add you to the list!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry H

Past Texas North Chapter Leader/Moderator
Staff member
Diane,

Erika has it right! After you make reservations with Mill Creek Resort post your dates and site number in this thread or PM me.

Congratulations on your Elk Ridge and being a Heartland Owners Club Member. I look forward to meeting you at the Rally.

Terry H

Staff member
I think the family will do this one. I will call them sometime this week to get my site booked.

When you do let me know your arrival, departure dates and site number. I look forward to meeting you.

StarryNight

Retired Colorado Chapter Leaders
Terry,
Monica and I will be tagging along with Jay and Stella from Amana to Canton. We'll be arriving on the 9th. Reserved site 84. Looking forward to seeing everyone.
Don

Terry H

Staff member
Don,

I have you and Monica down for the Rally. I look forward to seeing you again.

I also received a PM from Dennis and Joyce Young will be joining us for the Rally.

Terry H

Staff member
Paul and Nan, I have you down, it will be great to see you again.

RichPal

Please include Richard & Mary Palmer in this event. We are first timers to a Heartland Owners event. Looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners.

Terry H

Staff member
Please include Richard & Mary Palmer in this event. We are first timers to a Heartland Owners event. Looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners.

Richard I have you and Mary down, looking forward to meeting both of you. Just, let me know the dates and your site number.

RichPal

Terry, please include Richard and Mary Palmer. Reservations are made and we are in spot #90. We will arrive Oct 10 and depart Oct 14.

Terry H

Staff member
That is great Richard, we look forward to seeing you and Mary in October.

We now have 11 units signed up for the rally! 9 more slots left! Call and make your reservations soon!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yay David, will be good to see you guys again! That makes 3 ElkRidges at this Rally!

Terry H

Staff member
David and Chanin, I have you down. I look forward to meeting you. We now have 12 units coming to the rally!

SailorDon

We are pleased to announce that the Heartland Owners North Texas Chapter will have another rally in Canton TX, home of the First Monday Trade Days.

This is killing me. Your rally is only 152 miles north of where I live and I can't make it!

Just 2 weeks ago I towed my brand new 2014 Wilderness 2175 RB home from the dealer in Davenport, Iowa 1,000 miles away and now I can't make a 152 mile trip to visit with y'all.
Conflicting schedules. :( Bummer!

From Oct. 10 to Oct. 13, I will be participating in the Madisonville (Louisiana) Wooden Boat Festival. I'm hoping that my boat and I will win a trophy or two. :)
I'll be "headquartered" in my Wilderness travel trailer at the Fairview-Riverside State Park, which is 1/2 mile up the river from the boat show.

OK. No funny jokes like being up the river without a paddle. :) I plan to bring 3 sets of oars with me.

I plan to double trailer my travel trailer and boat trailer to Madisonville. I've never done that before. I hope it works out OK.
(I'm one foot under the 65' maximum length.)

I hope I can make the next North Texas Chapter Rally.

danemayer

SailorDon,

Sorry we won't see you in Canton. But maybe you noticed there's a South TX rally in Beaumont the following week.

SailorDon

SailorDon,

Sorry we won't see you in Canton. But maybe you noticed there's a South TX rally in Beaumont the following week.
After 4 days at the Madisonville Wooden Boat Festival, rowing, showing, and partying, I won't be in any condition for rallying the next weekend, even though it is only 90 miles away.

In my younger days I might have been able to do back-to-back events like that, but I'm a few years into the Medicare set and I need to get some rest.

By coincidence, I will be rolling through Beaumont on my way to Madisonville, LA in the morning hours of Oct. 10, just a week ahead of the South Texas Beaumont rally.

I'm sure that something will come along where I can get to join one of the Heartland rallies in Texas. I look forward to meeting y'all and swapping stories, adventures (and lies). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.