Heartland Owners Club Newsletter

dbbls59

The article on winterizing the ice maker was very timely. I had already done this but it was reassuring to know I did it right. One thing however. When turning the wheel on the ice maker, I found that I had to stop turning it when it started the harvest cycle otherwise it would not blow out the line. I guess I turned it too fast even though I was just turning it one click at a time. It blew out the line very well when I stooped turning and let the motor continue turning it. I could then turn it around until it again started the harvest cycle then let the motor take over again.

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Erika great job! Thanks so much for taking the newsletter to the next level! Awesome is all I can say. Now I can't wait for January!

codycarver

Founding Wyoming Chapter Leader-retired
Yes. Benefits include:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> 1st. you can attend as many chapter rallies as you want for free, anywhere in North America. These are a blast. You will meet fantastic people, exchange stories, eat way to much home cooked food, have a few beers and sometimes some of us marinate ice cubes in our favorite adult beverage and enjoy them around a camp fire. The only thing you are responsible for are your camping ground fees. Check out the list of past and planned rallies on the right-hand side of the portal page.

2nd. You will receive advanced notice and special pricing for the national rally. These are held annually. Every odd year is held in Goshen IN and even years held someplace else. This year it was in Gillette WY.

3rd. You will have access to places on the forum exclusive to members and you will get the Heartland Highlights news letter. It is a quarterly news letter with rally updates, stories, recipes, safety tip and so on. We are always looking for submissions so if you have something you want to add I can get you in touch with our editor Erica Dorsey (travel tiger)

4th. You will get a 10% discount on parts ordered through Heartland. Just give your member number when ordering.

5th. An owners club pack. It will have some Heartland branded items along with name tags and an HOC plaque<!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

Noobie

Yes. Benefits include:

<!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--> 1st. you can attend as many chapter rallies as you want for free, anywhere in North America. These are a blast. You will meet fantastic people, exchange stories, eat way to much home cooked food, have a few beers and sometimes some of us marinate ice cubes in our favorite adult beverage and enjoy them around a camp fire. The only thing you are responsible for are your camping ground fees. Check out the list of past and planned rallies on the right-hand side of the portal page.

2nd. You will receive advanced notice and special pricing for the national rally. These are held annually. Every odd year is held in Goshen IN and even years held someplace else. This year it was in Gillette WY.

3rd. You will have access to places on the forum exclusive to members and you will get the Heartland Highlights news letter. It is a quarterly news letter with rally updates, stories, recipes, safety tip and so on. We are always looking for submissions so if you have something you want to add I can get you in touch with our editor Erica Dorsey (travel tiger)

4th. You will get a 10% discount on parts ordered through Heartland. Just give your member number when ordering.

5th. An owners club pack. It will have some Heartland branded items along with name tags and an HOC plaque<!--[if !mso]><object classid="clsid:38481807-CA0E-42D2-BF39-B33AF135CC4D" id=ieooui></object> <style> st1\:*{behavior:url(#ieooui) } </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman";} </style> <![endif]-->

No worries I am gonna join as soon as I place my order

codycarver

No worries I am gonna join as soon as I place my order

Great news. As soon as the VIN number is issued on your new Cyclone you can join......then jump in with both feet. Hope we get to meet you at a rally sometime.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Nice newsletter. Also thanks for taking over this important job.

jbeletti

Great news. As soon as the VIN number is issued on your new Cyclone you can join......then jump in with both feet. Hope we get to meet you at a rally sometime.

Better yet, and Julie will kill me, but once you place the order, join the club and use seventeen 1s in the VIN section and circle back when the VIN is known and update it. This way, you can have the club plaque and badges before the coach arrives!

Jim

Noobie

Better yet, and Julie will kill me, but once you place the order, join the club and use seventeen 1s in the VIN section and circle back when the VIN is known and update it. This way, you can have the club plaque and badges before the coach arrives!

Jim

Haha "backdoor membership" lol

loafer

Erica
You have set the bar very high for the next and ongoing news letters. Might be hard to keep up such a great start.
Congrats looking forward to more. a job well done
Thanks Bill

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Great job Erika! Thank You for all of the effort and time you took for such a great publication. Is there even another brand out there with benefits like this?
I don't think so...

codycarver

Not back door - just membership as soon as the order is placed :)

Julie hunts down all members with missing VINs :)

Jim, aren't the VIN numbers issued prior to building each coach? If that's the case wouldn't the buyer be able to get it from there dealer and join that way?

ziggy

Retired Oregon HOC
Great Job Erica!

Jim, aren't the VIN numbers issued prior to building each coach? If that's the case wouldn't the buyer be able to get it from there dealer and join that way?

Nope. The VIN is sent from the factory when they schedule or start the build (I'm not sure which) after the order is placed.

Kristy

jbeletti

The VIN is known when we assign it to Lippert to build the frame. But retail customers usually don't get that info that early. That said, once the unit is scheduled, the rep or brand manager can get the VIN upon request.