EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: NJ, Cape May - 10/25/2013 to 10/27/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldmannj

Got this off my FB page. Just some of the good w
1016648_10152021469344552_95890015_n.jpg
ork the CAPE MAY COUNTY ANIMAL SHELTER DOES!!!!

oldmannj

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!! Rally agenda has been posted!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on out on Oct. 25-27 2013 and have a good time on us. ED & IRENE.

Last edited:

oldmannj

HEY HEY HEY!!!!!!!!!!! Rally agenda has been posted!!!!!!!!!!!!Come on out in Oct. 25-27 2013 and have a good time on us. ED & IRENE.

Being the overly intelligent person that I is.......I forgot to add that the rally agenda has been added to post 1. Sorry if I confused anyone but myself!!

oldmannj

Hi Ed & Irene, Looking to Book what should i do next. Jim "Cosmo" Reyes

Hi Jim and Geri, Just in case you didn't get my PM here goes. Contact the campground with your pick of the available sites from post #1. Be sure to tell them your with the heartland owners group. After that, post your reserved site here and I will put you in the roster. Irene and I are VERY glad you guys are gonna be able to come. ED.:angel:

oldmannj

A great big welcome to Jim and Geri Reyes to the rally. It's officially a party, "JIMMIE COSMO" is coming !!!!!! Hope everyone is as anxious as we are. ED.:angel:

oldmannj

A warm welcome to Pat Turgeon and Ed Hickman to the rally. It's getting close to PARTEEEEEE time !!!!! ED.:angel:

Hick1

I called the campground and they gave me Site #J29. She said that no one was on it. The campground site is reserved. If you need to rearrange its ok with us. See you in October!
Pat & Ed (Hick1)

oldmannj

I called the campground and they gave me Site #J29. She said that no one was on it. The campground site is reserved. If you need to rearrange its ok with us. See you in October!
Pat & Ed (Hick1)

I'll call the campground tomorrow. My list has the Gillette's on J29. The CG seems to be pretty good at trying to make people share. LOL ED. By the way do you know you're arrival and departure dates yet?

dbylinski

NE Reg Dir Retired
Glad to see some new registrations even if they are putting multiple trailers on some sites :confused: You guys will have fun in the close quarters! Welcome Jim, Geri, Ed and Pat. We'll see you guys in Maryland!

oldmannj

rallyshirt001.jpg Okay, Here they are. The official rally shirts. Price is $10.00 2,3 or 4X are $2.00 more. Men's are pocket tees, Ladies are plain tees. If you are interested please post size and number of shirts. Click on pic for a better image. ED.:angel:

Status
Not open for further replies.