EVENT: Heartland Owners Camp-Out: AZ, Quartzsite - 1/17/2013 to 1/24/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
12-01-12

There are still sites available in area "D", which is where our group will be.

Please call the park to make a reservation. Ask for Linda if she is available.

If you reserve a site, please post here or PM me and I will update with your information. Thanks, Trace

Most current and complete info is on the 1st post.

Last edited:

FLOYD PHILBROOK

Nevada Chapter Leader
Trace&Teri We will bring baked beans for the side dish. We have plates knives and forks left over from my rally we can use. Anything else you need let us know. Floyd

TandT

Floyd, Thanks for the heads up.

I'll make a note of your item. Carol makes some great baked beans.

Our main entree will be barbecued chicken.

As of this date we are planning on about 30-35 people for the potluck.

There are still some sites available. Please see 1st post for latest info. Thanks, Trace

Gaffer

Hey Trace, sounds like a great campout. We are at Lake Havasu at a waterfront site through January. Met a nice couple from Tuscon who are club members #1446. They have never been to a rally but might make your campout their first. I told them how much fun the rallys are and what a great bunch of people we all are. I sent the O'Kellys the link to this thread. Karol and I may come down for the day to see everyone the day of the potluck. That is the same weekend as the hot air balloon festival here so will have to wait and see.
PJ

TandT

Hey Trace, sounds like a great campout. We are at Lake Havasu at a waterfront site through January. Met a nice couple from Tuscon who are club members #1446. They have never been to a rally but might make your campout their first. I told them how much fun the rallys are and what a great bunch of people we all are. I sent the O'Kellys the link to this thread. Karol and I may come down for the day to see everyone the day of the potluck. That is the same weekend as the hot air balloon festival here so will have to wait and see.
PJ

PJ,
Thanks for telling the O'Kellys about our get-together. Hopefully they can make it.

We'll look forward to seeing you and Karol down there for the potluck. Trace

BTW, we have been going to Lake Havasu for 30 years and I didn't even know they had a balloon festival. :confused:

Last edited:

wino2

Trace
Wayne and Melinda will bring Mac & Cheese, and Salsa. Great Job Trace on organizing this. Your constant updates are great!!!!!!
Melinda

jdawson

Past Pacific Region Director
Trace and Teri

John and Lori will bring a three bean salad. I also have plates and silver to go along with what Floyd has. Let us know if you need any thing else.

TandT

Trace and Teri

John and Lori will bring a three bean salad. I also have plates and silver to go along with what Floyd has. Let us know if you need any thing else.

John,
Thank you guys, I appreciate it. Trace

neilandnanci

Hi Trace,

We can bring a dessert and enchiladas. If that is ok. If you want something else, let us know.

Neil and Nanci

TandT

Well it's been awhile.
We're having a great get-together Jan 17-24 in Quartzsite,Az.

All the details are in my first post.
Sites are still available in park. Teri & I are looking forward to seeing everyone there.

For those of you that are staying in the park, at your convenience could you please post what side dish you are bringing to the potluck? thanks, Trace

randgwarn

The park; Desert Gold RV Resort, Brenda, Arizona / 1-800-927-2101 / contact; Linda

http://www.g7rvresorts.com/desert-gold/services.aspx

Please book your own site. Please tell her you are with the Heartland group. (or mention my name)

Event date; January 17th to 24th ( 1 Week/ Weekly rate is $205.49 (You may do all, or part of this time frame).

This is a "Campout" with the only agenda being a potluck with fellow Heartlanders (and friends) staying in and around Quartzsite.

Hope to see everyone there.

12-05-12

There are still sites available in area "D", which is where our group will be.

Please call the park to make a reservation. Ask for Linda if she is available.

If you reserve a site, please post or PM me. I will update your info. Thanks, Trace

Please contact me with any questions or concerns.

SOB friends welcome.

POTLUCK UPDATE:
When; Saturday, January 19, 2013 at 5pm.

Heartlanders and friends staying in and around Quartzsite are also welcome.
RSVP's are appreciated

Each rig is being asked to bring a side dish or dessert to feed approx. 6-8 people, along with your chairs and favorite beverage(s). (BYOB)

Entrees, Sodas and water will be provided.

If everyone could please post what dish you are bringing and I will compile a menu. :)
Thanks, Trace

If you live in the Southern California, Arizona, Nevada or Utah area, or anywhere else for that matter,if you have never been to Quartzsite during January, it simply must be seen at least once to be believed.

Boondocking is readily available in the area, but many had expressed an interest to stay in a park
with hookups.

Update A/O 11/23/12

As of today we have the following people confirmed;

John and Lori (jdawson) .................D68/ Jan 17-24..............3 Bean Salad
Floyd and Carol (Floyd Philbrook) ...D54/ Jan 17-24................Baked Beans (and clam chowder?):D
Bob and Patty (Bob&Patty) .............D85/ Jan 18-20.........:)"Something"
Wayne and Melinda (wino2) ............D34/ Jan 17-20..............Mac & Cheese, Salsa
Neil and Nanci (neilandnanci) ...........D38/ Jan 17-24..............dessert and enchiladas
Don and Marge (retired0601) ...........D36/ Jan 17-24
Rod and Donna (rarnold) ..................D37/ Jan 17-24
Ray and Gail (randgwarn) .................D35/ Jan 17-24
Sue and Len (RoadJunkie) .................D70/ Jan 17-24.............Dessert
Larry and Liz (larkinstuart) ................D67/ Jan 17-24
Bob and Bo (NorthCalBob).................D82/Jan 17-24th
Trace and Teri (TandT) .......................D53/Jan 17-24

John and Deb (jdfishing)/Orzo artichoke salad

Trace, Gail said we will bring a dessert to the pot luck. We are looking forward to our week there.
By the way your photo in Barrego Springs triggered my desire to visit there. So before we get to Brenda we are planning to spend several days at Barrego Springs then a few more in Lake Havasau, and plan to arrive in Brenda as scheduled on Jan 17. All together we plan to make it a two week plus trip. See you in Brenda.
Ray and Gail

TandT

Ray and Gail,
Thanks for the info.
Where are you guys staying in Borrego?

Trace

Status
Not open for further replies.