2013 Goshen, IN - For Sale Table

Gizzy

I also have a Coleman Tabletop Propane Grill, new, never used. I just looked it up at Camping World and current price is right at $100. Will sell for $50. Send PM if interested in the roof ladder or grill and I will bring it to the rally. Since we will be leaving from the rally on a trip I don't want to bring them and possibly have to carry them around for 2 1/2 months/several thousand miles if they do not sell. Will only bring if someone wants them. Let me know if you are interested.

I just found a bike rack that was used on our old TT. It is the type that clamps on to the 4" square rear bumper and can fit around the spare tire, holds two bikes. If anyone is interested let me know and I will bring it to the rally.

TGLBWH

North Central Region Directors-Retired
I have a 5th wheel tripod that I will gladly give to some one if they want it, No charge . PM me if you want it, as I will only bring it if requested.

olcoon

Prodigy P3 Electronic Brake Control for 2,4,6, & 8 brake applications. Bought it new when we bought the Elk Ridge. I bought a new truck with the brake controller built in & don't need it any more. It was on a 2003 Chev. so you'd have to adapt it over to whatever vehicle you want to put it on. It has about 3500 miles of use. Paid $196.00 for it haven't decided on a price I'd want yet...make an offer before the rally? I've got all the paperwork (instruction manual also) plus a DVD.

I've been thinking, I'd probably let it go for around $75.00, if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369171632.206185.jpg

Used 2 years, OEM antenna head from our 2010 ElkRidge. Still works, we upgraded to a JackTV antenna head.

Make offer! I'll bring it if someone wants it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369172986.139897.jpg
Used OEM Duro bath faucet from 2010 ElkRidge, brushed nickel finish. Works great! Make offer.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1369173007.964584.jpg

Used OEM Duro kitchen/bath faucet PARTS. Not a complete faucet. Extra handles shown do not fit the kitchen faucet, they are new. Make offer for any parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dbbls59

I have two Roto-Choks for sale. I have blocks that will allow them to fit both a 2 inch spacing and a 3 1/2 spacing between the tires. I will take $75 for the lot and they will be at the rally. Arriving on the 17th at Goshen.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
No, but I talked to Dave Mingus who said it tows great. Actually I don't even have the new hitch yet but I am trying to see the response of prospective buyers.

Bobby A

I have a pair of front Electric landing gear Elephant feet, I can't remember if the rubber shoes are with them though. I got them from Tweety's a couple years back and when I had the level up installed at the last Goshen Rally I kept the Elephant feet. Tweetys wants $86.80 for the 2 feet and $22.80 for the rubber shoes. No reasonable offer refused, PM me if interested and I will bring them to the Rally.

Bobby A

Last edited:

9-larry

I might be interested in ladder is it the one that folds in center? if it has hinges so it can fold how much? we will be at pre rally on Thursday.

SouthernNights

Past South Carolina Chapter Leader
Found a couple of other things:
(1) 30' 30 amp extension cord--$25.00

(1) 110volt mig welder

(1) Bosch Bull Dog-it is a hammer drill that can also be used as a chisel.

Invizatu

Senior Road Warriors
Progidy p3 elec brake controller like new $100
Tweety's 10 pack stackers w/storage bag (brand new) $30
app. 50#s of used ammo brass mostly 9mm and 40 cal / (some 45 and 223) $100 will bring to rally if someone is interested otherwise off to scrap metal recycler.
craigs list 010.JPG

Paul & Nan

New in box-cover for 40' 5th wheel, tought we would use, but do not sit still that long. $200. $500 on CW web site. Will bring if anyone wants it. Do not want to haul it otherwise. Nan

Mr.D

Would be interested, but.........that's 4 ft. longer than my Big Horn. Wonder how it would fit?????

rfournelle

Canada-East Region Directors-Retired
Tire Tracker TPMS, model TT-400C. Bought at the 2012 National Rally in Gillette. Paid $219 for unit with 4 sensors and $49 for signal booster. Used three months. Paid total of $268, will sell for $125.

Bobby A

I've got a trailer aid, brand new never used, just don't have the box it came in cause it got wet and I threw it away. This is the gismo that if you got a flat tire you can drive up on it to get the tire off the ground to change the tire. You can check it out on Tweetys, they want $40.00, I will let it go for half that. PM me if interested.

Bobby A