Sewer Extension hose storage

glbncb

There is no sewer hose storage cabinet in the 33CK Greystone trailer. I have tried to install a 4 inch PVC pipe for storage but to do that I must first install a 1 x 6 or 2 x 6 board to mount it on. Such a nice trailer with no sewer hose cabinet.

piet10

My Greystone 29MK stores the sewer hose in the rear square bumper. The plastic end caps just pull off.

Al

ncc1701e

There is no sewer hose storage cabinet in the 33CK Greystone trailer. I have tried to install a 4 inch PVC pipe for storage but to do that I must first install a 1 x 6 or 2 x 6 board to mount it on. Such a nice trailer with no sewer hose cabinet.

Just a suggestion of something you might try. I am in the process of putting this setup on our new 3310CL. The pictures are from our Sundance we traded for the new unit.

Sewer Pipe 4.jpg Sewer Pipe 2.jpg Sewer Pipe 3.jpg What this uses is a piece of 4-4/4" plastic fence post and a piece of pvc gutter drain as the tray. What I like most is that using the larger fence post allows me to leave the connectors on the sewer hose. The smaller 4" post means that I had to take the hose appart to store. Brackets are bolted to bumper frame and I've never come close to dragging.

Good luck.

Tom Combs

Bob&Patty

Founders of SoCal Chapter
I did the same as NCC. The only difference was I glued one cap on and used a "igloo" hinge and latch for the otherside and mounted it the to frame.

Attachments

• trailer mods 021 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 021 (Large).jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 69
  • trailer mods 022 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 022 (Large).jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 59
  • trailer mods 023 (Large).jpg
    trailer mods 023 (Large).jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 53