Trailer is back at my house, Happy Camper

mattpopp

Trouble Maker
So I picked up my 300C today. After a few issues had put me down. Worst of it was a blown Towmax resulting in damage to the trailer and one axle off alignment by 1/2". So everything has been fixed along with Heartland covering the repairs caused by the blown tire.

Heartland has been nothing but great through this. They stepped up and mad an angry customer a very happy camper.

A big Thank You to Brandon F. at HL

I put the new 17.5's on at Camping World. They are Cooper RM 160 215-75-17.5 load range H.

ju2u4aze.jpg

u2yseqyg.jpg

dypy6yha.jpg

ga3e5aqa.jpg

2ybu8a8u.jpg

By the way. This was the first time to pull the trailer with the new pickup. It did very well and I am pleased that I will not need Air Bags or Helper Springs. The rear of the overload spring was not even touching its reaction support on the frame.
ga6apuba.jpg

goldenbetty

goldenbetty
Sorry for your misfortune. Happy that Heartland made it right. It has proven to be a great company. Now go have some fun. Safe travels.

bd2dabone

Looks awesome Matt. Those 17.5's should be plenty of tire. Kinda gives you that warm fuzzy feeling to have it back in the driveway huh!

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Great looking truck and trailer! I think the wheels look very "appropriate" for the rig. Like they were original equipment. :)

Glad Heartland took care of you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk