37 ultimate

jimtoo

Hi despenrose,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum and Family. We have a great bunch of people here with lots of information and all willing to share their knowledge when needed.

Enjoy the forum and your new toy.

Jim M

we just bought one and love it!! lots of room, huge bunk room as you know, its fantastic, well constructed too!
Were towing it with a 2012 ram 3500 SRW with ride rite air

campn8r

We're waiting for delivery on one ourselves.....Hopefully here in a week or two. We will be pulling ours with a 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with a Duramax Diesel. Please anyone else that has one post up...we're curious as well how ya'll like it!

Mark

Last edited by a moderator:

danemayer

We're waiting for delivery on one ourselves.....Hopefully here in a week or two. We will be pulling ours with a 2008 Chevy Silverado 2500HD with a Duramax Diesel. Please anyone else that has one post up...we're curious as well how ya'll like it!

Mark
Hi campn8r,

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

I'm sure you'll hear from other owners shortly.

campn8r

Hi campn8r,

Congratulations on your purchase and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. There's lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly and helpful people.

I'm sure you'll hear from other owners shortly.

Thanks for the welcome! I've posted another question to the Heartland factory....I'm hoping to be approved for posting quickly, because I have alot to learn about this unit.

Thanks again.

Mark

Jennerich

Bought ours last October, just got back from the Black Hills. Great RV, pulled it 2000 miles with a 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 CTD, only issue with pulling is with a strong side wind, the rig tends to catch a bit of air., but for the most part, just set the cruise and watch the miles go by. Only modifications to the rv (so far) was to replace the outside kitchen faucet for a hi rise model, and had a 20 foot quick connect hose made for the propane connection. This hose allows me to hook up my Camp Chef stove to the camper, the 4 foot hose shipped was not long enough to be useful, and the bumper mounted grill is too small.

We also have a 2013 37 Ultimate we purchased last summer. We absolutely love it! There are two areas that we could use help with though. When we open the door to the bunk room bathroom the door hits the corner of the bottom bunk bed, so our kids have to be careful not to open the door all the way so it doesn't scratch. We like to keep the bunk down all the time so the bed stays made. Does anyone have this same problem and how did you fix it?? Also, the ceiling vent/fan is so high in the bunk room and the small bathroom that adults cannot reach it. We also don't want to break the toilet seat by constantly standing on it to reach the fan. Does anyone have any ideas??? We just installed another air conditioner in the front bedroom because one air conditioner just is not enough for such a big fifth wheel, now the air circulates much better! Anyway, if anyone has suggestions to my first two questions I would appreciate it:) Thanks!!

danemayer

Hi mommytofive,

Welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. This is a great place to ask questions and get help when needed.

I'm sure other owners will jump in with suggestions for you.

kent_e

This could use a tad more thought into the design. We put a small bumper on it. It's a temporary fix while we await a better solution.

Was wondering if there is a way to make the bathroom door, into a sliding door. I know the only direction it would be able to go is in front of the mirror and light switch. The door has to be closed when the bed is down anyway, just a thought I have been having. Also trying to figure out if it would work and how, exactly. The other issue would be locking it.