Washer/Dryer

travlingman

If you have the washer/dryer, seperate pieces, not the all in one, installed at factory, what brand did you get, did it have a pan under washer, and was the dryer vented to the outside? If it is vented to the outside and you have full body paint, is the outside vent painted to match?

danemayer

Factory installed w/d should have a vent cover that was painted with the rest of the rig. Dealer installed w/d would be white and would have to be painted locally.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

mikeandconnie

Yes the cover is painted nicely with the full body paint. We love our splendide stackable washer/dryer from the factory. However, our control board went out after a few months and splendide did agreed to covered the repair only, but Heartland would not cover the removal/ installation of the washer. Rather then fighting with heartland and splendide who pays for what. I turned the claim in to my extended warranty plan and they covered it without any problems.

Rob_Fla

We have a Maytag Washer and Sears Dryer stacked.

We did the install, we put a pan with drain under the washer, the dryer is vented.

Washer takes about 1 hour, dryer typically takes about the same time as the washer.

Both the Maytag Washer and Sears Dryer units are made by Whirlpool

Been using them frequently for the last year, they work great, no problems.

caissiel

We have the combination Splendid unit 2100 for 8 years now. Replaced board 4 years ago. I resoldered the bad connection on the board and kept it for spare. Replaced one brush on motor last spring.

Sent from my SPH-M910 using Tapatalk 2