2013 grand canyon

TIM0919

happy thanksgiving to everyone! we currently own a bighorn 3055rl,which we have been very pleased with,but are looking to move up to a landmark grand canyon.i understand they have made some changes to the new models.are the new models out?i cant seem to find any pictures of the new models anywhere.any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Welcome to the Forum Tim0919. I know it's hard to find pictures of the 2013 Landmarks. RVS for Less have had quite a few of the 13 in stock and post pictures as they get a new unit in. They are a little low on Heartland products right now but keep checking their website as they receive new products. The website is www.rvsforless.net. There has been quite a few folks fromNC who have bought coaches from them.

travlingman

I was at RV's for Less Tuesday and they didn't have a Grand Canyon in stock. The only 2013 they had in stock with the new changes was a Sequoia.

DHill57

happy thanksgiving to everyone! we currently own a bighorn 3055rl,which we have been very pleased with,but are looking to move up to a landmark grand canyon.i understand they have made some changes to the new models.are the new models out?i cant seem to find any pictures of the new models anywhere.any help would be greatly appreciated.

If you go to the Heartland website and look at the photo gallery under Landmark, the one titled LM Key Largo is the new wood and dark leather furniture which I believe is Monte Carlo. I have not been able to find any new Grand Canyons on the web.

mobilcastle

Looks like a super sharp rig-I visited RV for Less once and the people were very nice there. Good luck with your purchase.

FordMan1966

We bought a 2013 Landmark Grand Canyon from RVSFORLESS back in the Spring. It is the Chocolate Full Body Paint and we really like it. I think some of the newer changes on the later 2013's are darker leather and cherry cabinets as well as different taillights. We personally like the Pecan wood and the lighter color leather. If you have any questions you can send me a PM.