Another Blonde joke... stolen also

jimtoo

Bob walked into a sports bar around 9:58 PM. He sat down next to a blonde at the bar and stared up at the TV.

The 10 PM news was coming on. The news crew was covering the story of a man on the ledge of a large building preparing to jump.
The blonde looked at Bob and said, "Do you think he'll jump?"
Bob said, "You know, I bet he'll jump."
The blonde replied, "Well, I bet he won't."
Bob placed a $20 bill on the bar and said, "You're on!"
Just as the blonde placed her money on the bar, the guy on the ledge did a swan dive off the building, falling to his death.
The blonde was very upset, but willingly handed her $20 to Bob. "Fair's fair. Here's your money."
Bob replied, "I can't take your money. I saw this earlier on the 5 PM news, so I knew he would jump."
The blonde replied, "I did, too, but I didn't think he'd do it again."
Bob took the money. :D

Ray LeTourneau

Senior Member - Past Moderator
Funny Jim, Thanks! I hope you realize though, only a few "Blond Jokes" are actually jokes. Most of them are true stories.:cool:

MTPockets

Bob walked into the sports bar and asked the blonde female bartender if he could tell a blonde joke.

The bartender said "See that table with the three blondes? Sally is a black belt in karate. Julie runs marathons. Jane is a professional lady wrestler. Do you still want tell a blonde joke?"

Bob said, no. I don't want to have to tell it four times......

jimtoo

Thanks Jim, I'll be sure to show it to Amy.

OK,,, that's fine Dave,,,just tell her you wrote it...better yet,,, print it, sign it and give Amy an autographed copy. Show her you can do something besides pet a dog and ride a horse or tractor. :) (or do a good rally :) )

Jim M

MCTalley

Here's a couple that a friend of mine posted on Facebook. First, one for the gentlemen:

A blonde was driving down the highway to Disneyland when she saw a sign that said "DISNEYLAND LEFT".

After thinking for a minute, she said to herself, "Oh well!" and turned around and drove home.

On her way home, the same blonde drove past another sign that said "CLEAN RESTROOMS EIGHT MILES".

By the time she drove eight miles, she had cleaned 43 restrooms.

And, for the ladies:

An Irishman, a Mexican and a blonde guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building."
The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too."
The blond opened his lunch and said, Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too."
The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death. The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too. The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well.
At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping. She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!" The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much."
Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch."