We got it!

mowillie

We driveway camped for three nights, since all the rooms were taken in Grandma's house for Thanksgivings. Ours is the 183 model and our boys, (5.5 and 2.5) love the bunk beds. Going out again in two weekends. Texas has year round camping for the most part.

TravelTiger

Founding Texas-West Chapter Leaders-Retired
Congrats! Another Texan in the Heartland family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nabo

Southeast Region Director-Retired
Congratulations on your new "condo on wheels" which really looks good. Have fun and travel safely. Check out the TX Heartland Rallies and events that will be coming up soon.

olcoon

I'm sorry for you! Now every spare day you can get you'll be getting hitch itch & want to hit the road to use your new toy! It's addicting, and from what we've found there is no cure. So we are on the road as much as we can. Enjoy your new rig, I'm sure the boys will! Great looking rig!!!

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Congrats on the new trailer. As Nabo said, bring it to one of our events in Texas. Love to see you there!

kb0zke

Congratulations! We really enjoyed our 181, and olcoon is right - you will want to go out every chance you get. Your boys are just the right ages to really get into camping. Teach them all about it and we won't have to worry about the next generation.

Congratulations! We bought a 2011 MPG 181 two weeks ago and just took it out for a "shakedown" weekend. Had a great time and working out some storage issues. Thank goodness for Command strips! They work great! It has been great following everyone's blog so we knew what to look for. As warned, the table fell off the wall bracket and the microwave glass plate bounced around. We can hardly wait for our next camp out!