EVENT: Heartland Chapter Rally: MO, Branson - 9/26/2013 to 9/29/2013

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tumblebug

Add Ethelene and I to the list, we'll arrive on 25 Sept and depart on 30 Sept. Looking forward to Christmas.

jnbhobe

Called for reservations just waiting to hear back. We'll arive on the 23rd from the Ill. rally and leave on the 30th.

nander

Texas North Chapter Leaders-retired
Reservations made to arrive 9-25 and leave 9-30. We look forward to meeting everyone!

JerryV

Good morning,

we've just registered with the ABC Campground for the Missouri Rally - - we are looking forward to it and will arrive Tuesday Sept. 24th.
Thank you.

best regards,
Jerry & Karen Vredeveld

Venue:
------------------------------
  • America's Best Campground
  • 499 Buena Vista Road
  • Branson, MO 65616
  • 1-800-671-4399
  • www.abc-branson.com
  • Pets ok?: Yes
  • Pet Fee:
  • WiFi available: yes
  • WiFi Fee:

Details:
  • Number of sites held: 25
  • Site fee: $$29 per night.
  • Club Member Event fee: $10 per rig
  • Non-Club Member fee: $30 per rig
  • Potluck: Yes
  • Potluck date: 9/28/2013
  • Potluck time: 5:00 pm

• Event Leader: NWTFHunter(click to contact)

Additional Info:
Make your reservation directly with the campground and tell them you are with the Heartland Rally. Please notify me through the Forum when you make your reservation, include the number of folks in your group and your arrival date. Rally theme; "CHRISTMAS IN SEPTEMBER". More info to be announced later.

Roster:
1) Michael & Daphna Fiehler.................. Sept.25-30
2) Mike & Marylin Johnson..................... Sept. 24-29
3) Gary & Janelle Bucher........................Sept. 25
4) Ray & Judy Dalton............................ Sept. 23-30
5) Jay & Stella Coffman
6) Larry & Gayle Kuykendall
7) Hoyt & Mary Maisack ........................Sept. 25-30
8) Guy & Margie Miller
9) Don & Diane Merk
10) Jeff & Joy Venus..........................Sept. 25
11) Lou & Bette................................Sept. 23-30
12) Roy & Sally Evans
13) Steve and Mary Wilson
14) Bill & Barb Yelliot-Liming...............Sept. 23
15) Bernie & Judi VerHey
16) James & Ethelene Munson............Sept. 25-30
17) Bill & Donna Ellis
18) 9-larry
19) John & Patti Holbert.....................Sept. 23-30
20) Dave & Nancy Seabolt..................Sept. 25-30
21) Tom & Gerry Weber.....................Sept. 24-
22) Jerry & Karen Vredeveld................Sept. 24-29
23)
24)
25)

Guy

Guy and Margie Miller will be there....arriving Monday Sept 23 - Sept 30....looking forward to meeting everyone and making new friends.

Flapper

Two people here and notice we don't have arrival dates: arrive Wed 9-25 and leave Sun 29 for Iowa rally. See you then.............

Jim Posz

Please add the names of a couple Iowans to the list. Looks like Betty will be able to push her retirement ahead by a couple of weeks so we can attend. I'll call the campground tomorrow night. We'll probably arrive by mid day on Thursday and move on Monday morning. Happy trails. Jim and Betty Posz

NWTFHunter

Past Missouri Chapter Leaders
I was checking with the staff at America's Best Campground today and they still have sites available for our Rally. If you have been thinking about coming now is the time to make your reservation and let me know. Plans are coming together for our "Christmas in September" theme. Should be lots of fun.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
I made and verified my reservations this morning. Arrival will be Wednesday 9/25 and departure on Monday 9/30.

I just called and the event coordinator will call me on Monday. We will be there but not bringing the Bighorn. We have bought a truck camper for traveling and will be bringing that. Coming in on Tuesday night (assuming we can still get in.)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

danemayer

Dan and Ann Mayer are coming and have made reservations with the campground. Arriving Wednesday 9/25 and departing Monday 9/30.

Becci

Hi
We are new to the club and have just reserved our space for our first rally in Branson.
We will be there from Sept 25th to Oct 1.
We are looking forward to a fun time.

happykraut

Welcome to the Heartland family, John and Becci. I guarantee you that you will have a good time. Heartlanders are a great bunch of people. Looking forward to meeting you.

We will be coming in on September 25 and leaving on September 29. We were going to come in on September 24 but didn't want to drive that far after work.

Status
Not open for further replies.