Upgrade from Sundance to Bighorn 3570RS ... an interior layout issue

StevieWonder

I am looking at an upgrade from my 2008 Sundance 2800RLS to a 2013 Bighorn 3570RS. But my wife wants the recliners at the rear window inlieu of the sofa. The sofa (4 cushion) is too big to sit in the spot to be vacated by the recliners. So I am looking for a shorter (the OEM sofa is 82" wide!) sofa in the same material to fit in the that spot.

Any idea if this exists and, if so, how could I acquire one?

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Stevie,

Our sleeper sofa in our 2011 3670RL is 72" long.

I believe they are still using the same size in our model, so perhaps you can contact HL about purchasing one if it will suit your needs. Trace.

StevieWonder

I just measured the one I saw yesterday at 82" and was at the rear window with a small "shelf" on the wall on each end.
It has four back cushions. So maybe they come in different sizes?
I'll contact Heartland and see what they have to say.

TandT

Founding Utah Chapter Leaders-Retired
Yes, look at the BH 3670RL floorplan on the HL website.

We have the recliners in the back with the 72" sofa on the side. I'm sure HL can give you more info. about your options. Trace

ncc1701e

I am looking at an upgrade from my 2008 Sundance 2800RLS to a 2013 Bighorn 3570RS. But my wife wants the recliners at the rear window inlieu of the sofa. The sofa (4 cushion) is too big to sit in the spot to be vacated by the recliners. So I am looking for a shorter (the OEM sofa is 82" wide!) sofa in the same material to fit in the that spot.

Any idea if this exists and, if so, how could I acquire one?

We just moved from our 2800RL to this lovely lady (SD 3310CL). If you haven't seen this Sundance model it is worth a look.

Sundane 1.jpg sd_3310cl.jpg Sundane 8.jpg Sundane 7.jpg Sundane 3.jpg

K

karykatz

StevieWonder

If you would like to get the new 3570RS with recliners in the rear. Just go to your dealer and have them contact thier Heartland Sales Representative. When ordering unit, we can put a 72" sofa in the dinnete slide room and have the recliners put in the rear. This is a very easy fix. We hope to see you soon in your new Bighorn 3570RS. It is a great floor plan.

Duramax1

I think that it is fantastic that Heartland Managers actually follow these post.

Yea Heartland!

StevieWonder

StevieWonder

If you would like to get the new 3570RS with recliners in the rear. Just go to your dealer and have them contact thier Heartland Sales Representative. When ordering unit, we can put a 72" sofa in the dinnete slide room and have the recliners put in the rear. This is a very easy fix. We hope to see you soon in your new Bighorn 3570RS. It is a great floor plan.

Thanks, Kary. I bought the 3570RS off the dealer's lot today with the 4-cushion couch. I assume these can be changed out in the future? My wife said she'd give it a whirl to start with but I'm pretty sure we will end up swapping couches before it's all done with.

K

karykatz

Steviewonder-

Congrats on your new 3570RS. You are going to love it. We greatly appreciate you loyality to Heartland RV.