New Owner/Member

RichPal

I want to introduce myself to the other Heartland owners.

My name is Richard Palmer and my wife's name is Mary. After 4 years of waiting we now own a Bighorn 3055RL. We traded in our 2004 T/T for the 5vr. We are looking forward to meeting other Heartland owners. We live in San Antonio , Tx.

danemayer

Hi Richard and Mary,

Congratulations on your "new to you" Bighorn and welcome to the Heartland Owners Forum. You'll find lots of useful information here along with a great bunch of friendly people who are always willing to share what they've learned.

Glad to have another Texan join in the fun. If you check the events tab near the top of the screen, you'll find there are some Texas Chapter Rallies in March and April. We'll be there along with a bunch of others - look forward to seeing you there.

jayc

Texas-South Chapter Leaders
Welcome Richard and Mary. We know them from another rally group that we used to belong to and they will fit right in at one or all of our rallies. Looking forward to seeing you.

2psnapod1

Texas-South Chapter Leader-Retired
Welcome Richard & Mary!

Hope you'll love your Big Horn as much as we love our Landmark! We are full-timers but currently in Canyon Lake (spent a month in San Antonio in October). If you're interested in meeting for lunch or dinner IM me or email me at 2psnapod1@gmail.com. We love meeting other Heartland owners!