Move panel from bathroom to left of the bathroom door

Kevan909

I have 2650 bh and when slide out is closed I can't get in bathroom to look at battery condition, holding tanks etc. why not put it outside of the bathroom door so we can access it any time.

Heckya

I totally agree! I have the 2650BH and have wondered why they are located in the bathroom and not by the stat? My other pet peeve is why the cargo bay doors are not the same size at the front of the trailer? Oh and the water and cable connections on the back not by the electrical....

I have 2650 bh and when slide out is closed I can't get in bathroom to look at battery condition, holding tanks etc. why not put it outside of the bathroom door so we can access it any time.

scooter75

I agree..... We have a 2012 wilderness 2750rl that has the panel in the bathroom. We are picking up our new 2014 2750rl next Friday. They have located the panel outside the bathroom on this new model.

louieb

I totally agree, we have a 2650bh as well and i have the same complaint. I have seen earlier models where the Control Panel is outside the bathroom. And i understand on the 2014 it is outside as well.

2000 F-150 Regular Cab 5.4L 3.55
2013 Wilderness 2650BH

ffrymire

I totally agree, we have a 2650bh as well and i have the same complaint. I have seen earlier models where the Control Panel is outside the bathroom. And i understand on the 2014 it is outside as well.

2000 F-150 Regular Cab 5.4L 3.55
2013 Wilderness 2650BH

Our 2013 27rl50 Wilderness has the panel on the kitchen wall adjacent to and left of the refrigerator. It is easily viewed with the closed slideout. Otherwise, as with the other models mentioned, we cannot open the bathroom door enough to enter. The trailer was winterized yesterday. One less thing to worry about.